Chapter 69 (Renzo's POV)

When we got to Kat's apartment we went to take a shower together. We'd fucked in my office earlier and still had the remnants of our pleasure wiped against us. Every new room I take her in becomes my favorite time until the next time and the next. 

I loved fucking her up against my office window overlooking the club. I wanted Moretti to see it, but the glass was too dark. I want him to know he's been erased. I don't know when I lost my mind, but I have, and now all I ever wanna do is fuck Kat raw and cum in her every time. 

I never do that. I always glove up, but fuck, I can't help it. Filling her up, the thought can bring a swell in my pants every time. 

        When we stripped down and showered I was careful with Kat's head because Pandora had damn near taken a chunk of hair from her. If she was a guy he wouldn't be breathing, but Pandora got her warning and she's gone. I don't care about any of that. 

Seeing Kat's naked body under the stream of the shower was a distraction to me, and all my hands wanted to do was touch her. I ran my hands gently through her hair, over her shoulders, down her arms, and up to her breasts. 

They wanted more, and my hands ran the curves of her body past her waist, over her hips, and around to her ass. I couldn't help but squeeze and use my hold to press her against me. She's soft and with flawless skin too.

        My hands drifted to her thighs and ran between them. Her little gasps get me hard. When she felt the poke of my hard cock her little hands went down and began to rub it. I groaned, tipping my hips to give her more access to me. I just emptied my balls in her a few hours ago, but fuck do I already wanna do it again. 

Kat looked up at me with those pretty hazel eyes, and she placed her hands on my abs and ran them up to my chest to turn me away from the water. Then she dropped down to her knees in front of me and my cock swelled with a whole new rush of blood. 

She looks so fucking sexy knelt in front of me ready to take my cock in her mouth. Those full lips feel amazing. 

        Kat pumped my shaft a few times before darting her tongue out to taste over the slit of my tip. I hissed. She licked the underside of my length, and made sure to glance up at me through her long lashes when she put the head of my cock to her lips, pushing more of me inside her mouth. 

I bit down on my lip and rubbed her cheek before she really started to move. She felt so hot over my flesh, and the way she bobbed her head and opened her jaw she'd take more of me each new time she pushed me closer to the back of her throat. 

Kat doesn't have much of a gag reflex, which means I get to really feel her silky throat and it's fucking amazing. 

        "Good girl, take daddy's cock" I tipped my hips to push further down. I wanted her to gag a little bit and she did. Taking the hint she gagged herself on my stiff dick again and I groaned, tipping my head against the cold tile of the shower. 

Her other little hand found my balls and started to roll and gently tug on them making them shrink up with my slow build up of release. I bit down on my lip again to draw back from cumming too soon. 

"Baby, do you wanna make me cum now or do you want me to get out right now and fuck you?" I gave her the choice, though I really wanted to cum down her throat right now.

        She pulled me out of her mouth, but continued to pump my cock as she blinked up at me. In her quiet shy voice and pink cheeks she told me, "I wanna please you daddy." I almost nutted right there. I cursed under my breath as she brought her pouty lips back to my tip and started to tease just over the head with them.