Chapter 93

I have never been fucked against a wall as mercilessly as I have today during the throws of passion with a man utterly consumed by his desire. My body thudded against the kitchen wall and Renzo's hips would flex as he thrusted higher and deeper into me, until my bound wrists and his hold slid further with our movements. 

My chest was sticky with icing. I had been slick between the legs, even before he filled me until I was more than whole. I bit and sucked his full bottom lip before he growled and captured mine in return. 

"Your pussy's so good" Renzo groaned into my ear and released the arm he'd been holding above my head. He replaced his hands to cup both cheeks of my backside, and used the hold to start working me faster up and down his stiff practically throbbing length. 

I dropped my arms even though my wrists were still bound. I just put them around Renzo's neck and let the binds hold me there.

        Renzo pounded into me and pressed his mouth against my ear. "You're mine, Kat. You understand me? I don't give a fuck who challenges that. They'll lose every time" he rumbled in my ear, though I wasn't sure what he meant by someone challenging him for me. Still his words were so sexy, and he made me moan a yes when he continued pounding into me waiting for me to acknowledge his words aloud. 

"I'm yours" I moaned out. The quick sounds of connecting flesh and our heavy breathing is all that echoed through this vast apartment until I called out those two words I know he wants to repeatedly hear. I started tightening around him. He was building me up again. 

"You don't get to cum yet. Not until I see more of you" he pulled slightly back to see my body against this wall. "Lay down then. Look at me" I pointed to the kitchen floor. There is a perfectly good couch in the other room, or the bed upstairs, but we started this in the kitchen and I intend on finishing it here.

        Renzo's eyes had a flicker of fire in them when he looked at me. He bit his lip and looked back down to the ground. He was suddenly lifting me up off his erection so he could do as I suggested. He untied the stocks from my bound wrists, and Renzo Revello laid down on the kitchen floor of his luxury penthouse, tucking his arms below his head to prop his head up to watch me as I offered him. 

The muscles of his arms flexed with that position. The swoll was so hot. Renzo's eyes followed the motions of my body as I stood above him until I was kneeling across his lap ready to take him again.

I could feel I was truly so wet for him. I could feel how hot my core was. Grabbing the base of him I sunk it back in. 

        "Ride me, baby. Let me look at you" Renzo's hands swept down my sides before grabbing my hips. I started to move. I used my legs to lift and sink onto him in a rhythm, before adding the rolling and rocking of my hips and body, until I was riding him harder. 

"Just like that. Goddamn, just like that" Renzo groaned as I rode him the way I knew he'd want me too. Fast and dirty. Renzo slapped my ass and tucked an arm below his head again to watch me. 

I leaned forward and gave him a teasing kiss while still moving my hips, but then I was up again putting in the work. I felt his hips bucking up to meet my thrusts, and we both groaned and dove deeper. My walls quivered as did my muscles. I ran my hands down his hard body. 

"It's your special day. Let me ride you reverse" the idea came to me at the moment. Renzo was just nodding along to everything.

        I know how to look even hotter when I do the reverse cowgirl. I straddle him just the same, but with my ass facing his way, I bend over slightly until my knees are wide spread on the ground and my behind is up and open for him. I never ever tried it with Val, but I've always wanted to.