Chapter 7

When I called Val to tell him the good news about landing a job he was excited for me and said he'd come by tonight. I was glad because I hadn't seen him in days and I missed him. I told him the same lie I told everyone else, and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. It's just that I think Val might feel weird about me working for someone like Renzo. I don't know...I just ended up lying and I know that's really crappy of me. Maybe he would be understanding because he knew how badly I needed employment. 

Someone must've let my boyfriend in because there was a knock at my bedroom door and when I called for them to enter it was him. My face lit up. "Hey love," I rose from the bed so he would give me a hug. He was in a pair of navy joggers and a white tee with his usual running shoes on. Val smells good too, but in a safer way if that makes any sense at all. Even when my boyfriends hair isn't technically styled it always looks the same with that hard part comb over. 

        "I'm proud of you babe" he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed. "Thank you, come lay down" I crawled onto the annoying twin sized bed and waited for him to get comfortable on it so I could lay my head on his chest. "What were you up to today?" I asked him, nuzzling into him.

"Same old shit. Classes and I worked out today since I didn't have practice. Which is why I have time to come see you tonight" he gave me a gentle squeeze. I looked up at him from his chest and smiled.

 Val is a handsome guy. I always felt I wasn't as attractive as him, but I also don't have the highest self esteem. "I'm glad then, cus now I get to do this" I stretched my neck slightly so I could reach his lips and gave him a short kiss. When I pulled away he quickly pulled me back and deepened the kiss like I knew he would. 

       I was in the mood. I figured he was too, so I rolled over so I was on top of him and started to kiss him more, while his hands came to my back and held me against him. When his hands slid up my shirt I knew he wanted me to take it off. I sat up and pulled my top off as he was doing the same. We undressed in between kisses and once we were properly naked he nestled between my legs.

I don't really finish with penetration sex. It's usually oral that gets me where I need to go, but the sex still feels really good while I work to get Val off too. Val knows it, so the first thing he usually does is go down. 

He kissed my lips, then went down to my belly and kissed that too before bringing his head between my legs. I shut my eyes at the feeling of his mouth there. We know what we like by now so there isn't much exploring that needs to be done. His tongue worked me over and my body began to react to his touch. 

        When his warm tongue came up my middle I heard a voice in my head. "Good girls always do" Renzo's deep sinful voices echoed in my ears. My eyes snapped open and I tried to shake the sound away. Val, think of Val. He hummed in appreciation which made me look down at that sandy two toned hair. I could see his shoulders pressed into my thighs, and they are lean, but not fully broad. 

My eyes shut when Val flicked over my clit a fews times and the image of shoulders came into my mind. Olive toned Italian skin and broad shoulders he'd throw my legs over.

My eyes snapped open again. What the heck is wrong with me?! Guilt panged through my gut knowing I was picturing another man while making love to my boyfriend, whom I do love. Renzo is just a mystery but that's it. 

        I noticed Val glance up when he noticed I wasn't shaking by this point. I kept throwing myself off with the thoughts of Renzo that I'd lost the build up that had come. Now I'm nervous because I feel like I have to force myself to cum quickly or he'll think something is wrong. And my ashamed expression would tell him everything. But being nervous doesn't help me cum!