I looked at Enzo he's so hot playing he notice me and send me a quick smirk I looked away. "He got you blushing" Isabella laughs I glare at her.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice it reminds me of someone I looked where the voice is coming from "Erica..." My heart drop.

Erica had on a black hoodie And longs pants covering her whole body.

"I can't believe your here right now talking to me! Gosh I missed you so much" I pulled her into a strong hug "I can't believe you here, Isabella and I missed you so much. I love you so much I wouldn't hurt you I would give you space if you want to but please your my best friend"

I pulled away from her as tears runs down my cheeks "I'm sorry Elora"

"No don't apologize I understand why you acted can't like that" I say her eyes widened "Really?"

"Yeah you probably had a rough personal things and you don't want to tell us which I understand you don't have too you can tell us when you ready"

She make her mouth as an O shape. "Yeah" she chuckles. "Loca! Where have you been, you came back" Isabella Jump on her as she kisses her cheeks. "Let her go she's dying from you"

Bella finally let go of her.

(I don't know anything about football cause I don't really watch sport I'll skip)

We started watching the football game they had only two more scores to win and the other team win the score it's the final score.

I pay much a attention Enzo been non-stop sending me smiles and smirking at me. He was a bit distracted from the game but he played good.

But someone was sending me death glares it was Emily and her friends she's the captain of the cheerleading and let me tell you her dances are horrible mostly all the girls were cheering for Enzo.

I just brush it off

Other side Mason was getting knocked out from the other team he's been non-stop tripping over and falling for some reason he be staring at Isabella directions.

Aww love birds anyway let's get to the game it's seems like the other team is winning and me hoping our team is winning.

Enzo running with the ball directly to the white thingy thing I don't know but anyway. I closed my eyes because the other team was following him being in front of him stopping him.

The only thing I hear cheer from the crowds. I slowly open my eyes seeing my teams from the school cheering and everything and it's seems like we win.

I stand up cheering them up as the others do as well. "Go get your man sis and the bag too as well" Isabella says as I rolled my eyes at the last thing she said.

I run up to Enzo as we walk up to me and pulled me into a hug heard him laughing he sounds happy. "Congratulations!"

He immediately grab my chin and smash his lips against mines it felt soft. He pulled away. "You came" his smile grew bigger. "Yeah besides your my boyfriend"

He caresses my cheek "Celebrate?"

"Well Lisa" I shrugged "Maybe watch Disney movies for her"

"She I'll love that"

I called Erica because I didn't see her after I ran to Enzo, she told me that she needed to go home I understood. Surprisingly she got a new phone

He kissed my cheek pulling me closer to him "Enzo!" I heard giggles from behind of me I turn my head seeing Lisa a smile on her face. "Hey princess" he kneel down to her height. "You win!" She hug him.