⁽ ⁶³ ⁾ "𝖠 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍"

Start from the beginning

"One touch!" Tsukishima shouted.

"Free ball!"

Kageyama tossed the ball towards Hideaki, who jumps up and spikes it, but it was received.

"Nice, Maiko!"

"What an intense rally! Both teams have completely loosened up now!"

"Tera!"

"Three blockers!"

Daichi, Tsukishima, and Hideaki jumped up to block Teradomari who did a line shot as Hinata received it with his face.

"Nice save!" Daichi complimented.

"Hideaki-san!" Tanaka shouted out.

Hideaki jumped up and hit the ball over the net, getting a point for Karasuno.

"Yes!"

Karasuno was now tied with Tsubakihara, both teams having 18 points.

Hideaki and Tsukishima both jumped up to block as Hinata tried saving it but got knocked back. Luckily, Daichi was able to dive down and save it. Tanaka tossed the ball over the net and got Karasuno another point.

"Echigo, get the last!"

Kageyama runs over and sets the ball back up in the air.

"The setter, Kageyama, gets the first touch."

"They limited the possible attacks by having Karasuno's setter receive the ball."

"Tsukishima!" Daichi called out.

"Right!"

"Left!" Hideaki shouted.

"Izuki-san!" Tsukishima tosses the ball over towards the hawk-eyed male.

"Wow... I'm kinda moved..." Hideaki thinks to himself as he jumped up.

"Three blockers!" Daichi called out as Hideaki hits the ball against the blockers palms.

"All right!"

"#0 Izuki smashed the ball off three blockers! Karasuno manages to get two consecutive points!"

"Izuki... I guess it's not just your looks that got better!" Tashiro teared up.

"Yeah." Kurokawa agreed.

Hideaki pats Tsukishima on his back. "Tsukishima! Nice toss!" He complimented.

"Uh, thanks." Tsukishima replied.

Tsukishima noticed Kageyama giving him an intense stare. "Could you not react the exact same way Hinata would?" Tsukishima asked him.

"What?!" Kageyama exclaimed in irritation.

"Man, is their #10 a pro at body slams, or something?"

"Use your hands!"

Hinata bounced the ball as the whistle blew. He served the ball as it got received. Tsukishima blocked an incoming spike.

"Nice deflect!"

"Free ball!"

Everyone than began rushing forwards. "Get them, Hinata!" Sugawara encouraged.

"Back minus tempo!"

Kageyama tosses the ball towards Hinata who spikes it down.

"Even his attack from the back row is incredibly fast. Hinata Shoyo!"

TWEEEET!

Hideaki glanced over at the score.

Karasuno