Chapter 18 - Private Beach

Start from the beginning

*****

I was being shaken by someone and I opened my eyes to see Amera standing outside the limo with the door to my side open, rubbing her eyes with one hand as if she'd just woken up.

Shit,when did I even fall asleep?

The limo driver gently shook Lexi a couple times but that didn't seem to be working. I eased up from my soft laying spot only to realize what I laid on.

I was laying on Febe's stomach and drooled apparently. I swiftly used my hand to run over her exposed stomach since she was asleep and her clothes rode up.

My action seemed to have woken her up so I quickly moved away not wanting to be near or look at her.

We all got settled and took our individual baths. The beach house was big enough for each person to get a room but Lexi and Febe decided to share.

Our rooms sat next to each other. Amera, Me and then Febe and Lexi.
We arrived at the beach too late to take a swim in my opinion and we all decided not to since it was getting a bit dark. Lexi was the only one that insisted on going even though it was dark but as they say, majority rules.

We settled in our rooms and Febe and Lexi got to cooking while Amera and I just relaxed. I am so glad they had a beach house cause I'd rather that than pitching tents outside.

Shivers. I was never the type of person for camping outdoors.

After about almost a hour and a half they were done cooking and knocked us up to come and eat. We all gathered and Febe just had to be the last one to sit and decided that across from me was the best place.

Great, I avoided looking at her. We ate in silence at first but as I expected Alexia just had to start yapping but to be honest I was glad, she saved me from this awkward silence.

Her girlfriend kissed me, how would Alexia feel about that? I didn't want to come between them because I wasn't even like them but Febe kept going after me for some unknown reason.

Should I tell Alexia? Was this the best move to get Febe off my back? If I did I'd only be selfish as Febe would have to seize all her attempts at me but Alexia would be hurt if I told her what occurred.

Should I not tell Alexia? I'd only be an hypocrite to keep this to myself and hurt Alexia whenevert it gets out and that would only make me seem as if I want Febe because I kept things hushed up.

A rock and a hard place. Fucked if I told her, fucked if I don't. My solution is, play dumb and avoid the cause of the problem, Febe. Don't allow her to be alone with me, shut down situations where we end up alone.

I had to start by erasing the kiss from my mind. Febe and I never kissed, we never kissed. It didn't happen, I was hallucinating.

I glanced up to look at Febe but I caught myself and turned my gaze down once more. I did see her lips though, how could I forget my first kiss from a girl, not like I intended to kiss one but she stole something I had no intention of using.

"Destiny!!"Alexia yelled at me and I was drawn back into the real world.

"Yes!"I hastily answered.

"You're not speaking...."she told me and I could feel everyone looking my way.

"Yes, you seem bothered...."Amera add.

"We are all confiding in each other here, no secrets..." Amera continued speaking.

"I um...."I tried to come up with a believable lie.

My phone began ringing and I thanked God for the opportunity as I cried excuse me and ran away to get it. By the time I reached my room the call was missed.

In the process of unlocking my phone it began ringing in my hands once more. It was a unknown number. I had a bad feeling about it but I still picked up.

Unknown: I'm back, I know you miss me....

I needed not to reply as I already knew who it was and why he had called.

I simply ended the call without even one word. Before I could think my phone buzzed and I read the sms I received from the very same caller.

Unknown : I'm coming back for you....sweetness.

That was enough phone for today. How the hell did he get away with all he's done? He should be in prison, was he out?

Or was this a sick joke?

I haven't even eaten much of my dinner due to the previous thinking I've been doing. I definitely wasn't going to have an appetite now so I laid on the bed provided face down drowning in my new thoughts.

Was Anthony even really out? That's if that's even really his name.