“Stop talking, let’s go, brothers, follow me to smash that dog’s Weibo!

“Walk around, turn him over!”

“Even my Brother Chen dare to plant the blame, I’m afraid I’m tired of living and crooked!”

A group of netizens learned the truth and ran to Weibo to find the big V who posted a long post yesterday.

This big V didn’t even know about this. When he was used to clicking on his main business with a surname, he saw hundreds of thousands more messages in the long post last night.

He was surprised and immediately overjoyed.

This is too cool. You can get money and get fans. Where can I find such a good thing?

But when he opened it, he was stupid…

“I’m holding a double knife in your house of words, seven in and seven out!”

“Did you see my hands typing on the keyboard? Are the flashing sparks all your ashes!””Your mother is on fire in the domestic area!”

“Surely you have made a lot of money by sending this kind of conscience? Poor, the money is made, but my mother is gone.”

Big V looked at the hundreds of thousands of comments under the message, and those words that seemed ordinary, combined, had terrifying lethality.

Big V’s breathing is a little bit difficult, he is holding his heart, his face is a little pale because of excitement, and he is gasping for breath.

He wanted to close the message area, but found that he couldn’t close it at all, and he was deprived of his authority.

It’s definitely not the staff of Weibo, it must be a computer expert who blocked his permission.

He could only watch, the messages greeting his parents increased frantically, 713 but he could do nothing to protect his mother.

Yao Shengjun knew that the matter was serious, and he suddenly regretted it.

In fact, there is nothing wrong with his idea, and his tricks are also very high.

The problem is that the wrong object is used.

If this third-level head is not Chen Xuan, he will not be able to clean it even if he jumps into the Yellow River.

Unfortunately, the third-level head is Chen Xuan.

Whether it is Chen Xuan’s own wealth or the impression he has left on the public over the past few months, one thing is certain.

That is, it is impossible for him to hit a fake punch for 400,000.

This seriously violates everyone’s understanding of common sense.

At this time, all they can do is play dead.

No matter what outsiders think of them, don’t respond.

Anyway, the memory of netizens is no different from that of fish, but after this time, the reputation of this martial arts gym will drop.

He immediately called Xiong Tie and told him the matter.

After Xiong Tie learned about it, he was also panicked.

What’s so special, they took the initiative to hit the iron plate.

And the force of the impact was so fierce that he didn’t leave any room for retreat.