“Hehe, the mouth is on you, so what do you want to say?”

“I believe big brother, this thing is really strange.”

“What’s the oddity? The chat logs are all there, and the idleness of the martial arts center hurts him?”

“Think about it and know that this is not normal. My eldest brother has just been broadcasting on the first day. It is necessary to fight fake punches for 400,000? Even if he is broadcasting normally, he will not only make this little money, right?”

“There are people who love money like life, and this martial arts gym can’t be made out of nothing, right? Why do they need to do this?”

There was a quarrel in the live broadcast room. Some people believed the big V, and some felt that Chen Xuan couldn’t do it, but in general, there were more people standing in the martial arts gym. The preconceived notion made them think that Chen Xuan is a lover of money. people.

After all, Chen Xuan could not produce strong evidence.

As for Chen Xuan’s behavior to go to the martial arts gym, they seemed a little bit ashamed to become angry.Chen Xuan took out his mobile phone to check the martial arts hall. He remembered Yao Shengjun saying that the martial arts hall was on Changjiang Road.

He searched for a few minutes and found the place.

Jinling Xiong’s Taijiquan Martial Arts Hall, No. 10, Sanyuan Street, Changjiang Road.

Chen Xuan knew where this place was, so he put his phone in his pocket and left.

At eight o’clock, Chen Xuan arrived.

The number of people online in the live broadcast room has reached 50,000.

The hot search on Weibo has begun to work hard.

The Martial Arts Hall is located on the right side of Sanyuan Street. This street has a strong ancient flavor. The ground is paved with bluestone slabs, and the shops on both sides are also made of wooden door plaques.

The martial arts hall is a pair of opposite vermilion gates with two bronze knockers hung on the gates, and two stone lions stand on both sides of the gate, which is quite majestic.

The door was closed at the moment, apparently not open for business.

Chen Xuan was not in a hurry, to be honest, he was angry in his heart, but his anger was limited.

In his opinion, this kind of thing cannot be faked at all.

He even felt that Xiong Tie and Yao Shengjun had problems in their brains.

If there is no problem, how can you think of such a low-end method?

He squatted outside the martial arts hall: “It’s still early, and the martial arts hall seems to be closed. When the door opens, I will go in and find his door to have a good discussion.”

“Big brother, is it interesting? What if you win against others?”

“The question now is who is strong? You want money to fight fake punches. That’s the key.”

“Big brother is out of help, can anyone remind me?”

Chen Xuan took out his mobile phone, saw the barrage, smiled, and said nothing.

He doesn’t know where everyone is concerned?

of course I know.

But what everyone cares about does not conflict with what he wants to do.

He came to kick the pavilion today, it was decided last night.

As for who is lying about this matter, Chen Xuan is not in a hurry to prove it.