29

XXIX
Mine

Jaejin and I get to the castle around midnight, everybody is asleep

Jaejin and I get to the castle around midnight, everybody is asleep. I grab the silver cap horns and the leather oil, setting them in the kitchen. I place them at their seats so that they eat in the morning. That way I don't have to wake them up. Jaejin follows me up to my room because he always does, he kisses me goodnight and then comes to get me in the morning or vice versa; it depends who wakes up first. Usually it's Jaejin, thanks to the Prince training of starting the day early. Jaejin really only sleeps in when exhaustion takes over his internal alarm clock.

"I guess this is goodnight," Jaejin starts and wraps an arm around my waist to pull me close to him, "But I don't want to go just yet." He tells me and I lean up to kiss him on the lips. He opens my door behind me and makes me walk backwards as we cross into my bedroom. He closes and locks the door behind him, still moving his lips against mine.

"Don't go. Not tonight." I tell him in a hushed whisper and he nods. He pulls his fur coat, jacket, and starts to unbutton his shirt off. I follow. I take my clothing off to where I stand in front of him in my slacks. I kick my shoes off and pull my socks off. He does the same and unbuttons my slacks, reaching down to cup me. I only whimper in response and his eyes seem to be darker if that's possible.

"You wanna know why I was so grouchy? Why any time anyone talked to us that it put me in a shittier mood?" He growls and I reach to unbutton his slacks, pulling the zipper down.

"Jae, I am trying to have sex with you, do not ruin-" He grabs me through my boxers and I yelp in surprise.

"I was so mad because every single damn person said welcome home, everybody was congratulating you for coming home. This is not your home, Pluto Kardos, your home is with me, in Black Soul, in my arms. You're mine, Pyro, that hasn't changed." Then his mouth moves to my jaw, and to my neck; he licks the area between my shoulder and neck, where he will mark me tonight as his. He pushes me back on my bed and crawls on top of me. Luckily he only has his boxers on, same with me. He kisses down and presses a kiss to my collarbone, then my new muscular pecs on my chest.

"I've always been yours, Jae." I whisper and he flicks my nipple with his tongue, which makes me whine.

"I like hearing it, but baby boy," He goes to my other nipple and licks that one as well, "I already know this." He props himself up and turns my body around, pulling my boxers off my body. He slaps my ass and I gasp in surprise. He starts at the top of my spine, kissing me down my spine and stopping right above my crack. He grabs both of my cheeks in his hands and spreads them, his tongue meets my hole which makes me grip the sheets in my hand with a loud moan.

"Jae-" I whisper as he continues to lick at my pink hole, and I continue to be a moaning mess.

"Lube?" He asks me and I get to my bedside table, handing him the bottle. I hear the cap pop open and him squeezing the bottle. He rubs lube on my entrance, "I'm gonna finger you, okay baby? You tell me to stop when it becomes too much." He says, kissing my asscheek.