20

XX
A Letter

Another month passed and that meant it was time to go to Bely Glacier once again

Another month passed and that meant it was time to go to Bely Glacier once again. Nova had dressed up this time. She wore a cream colored dress that sparkled as bright as her smile. She had a gray cloak that went over her shoulders with white embroidered swirls. The dress was long sleeved, her cloak clasped at the base of her neck, it drags at her feet, and has a train behind her. Her hair is in a low bun with two braids that start from the side of her face to twist into the bun that is at the nape of her neck, that holds her blonde hair taut. I fixed my hair with some hair gel to flick it into a quiff. I pull brown trousers on, a red long-sleeved tunic that has white puffy ends at the end of the sleeve. I pull on my brown leather boots that rest right underneath my knees. I have a brown cloak that has a fur lined neck that ties at the base of my neck. I pull on my brown fur lined leather gloves, Nova and I decided against wearing headpieces because again, that was just going to be too much around other royalty.

The journey isn't long at all, especially since we are taking off from the peak. It's about an hour to the border where we are meeting the others. Kígyó isn't a big fan of seeing white dragons again or other dragons for that matter, especially gold. Reds and Golds have never got along for that matter, it really was a shock when my Aunt Eniko got a mating bond with the Crown Prince there. As far as I know, Eniko is the only Royal born who never bonded to a Dragon. We are the first ones to arrive at the border, the Vasiliev couple coming right after. I watch a gold dragon land in the snow and I have to keep Kígyó on a tight leash. The gold dragon rider is actually my cousin, Crown Princess Calaso Elmi of the Dahab Mountain Kingdom. She is the Kingdom that lives north of Black Soul on the map. The next dragon that lands next to my cousin is a copper dragon, the dragon rider is Crown Princess Lapis Badawi of the Alsada Shadow Kingdom. On the map, they are east of the Lost Kingdom, and right underneath the southeast part of Red Blaze. Just like Black Soul, the Alsada Shadow Kingdom can wield shadows, as can their Copper dragons. I hop off Kígyó same as Nova as she gets off Charys. I look at my dragon and raise an eyebrow up at her.

'If I have to send you back to the peak, I will, Kígyó. You better behave.' I tell her in all seriousness as she huffs at me in annoyance. She doesn't respond and that's because I think she knows better than to push me on the matter at hand. We all walk to the middle of the glacier where all of us meet at the long pieces of wood that seem to resemble benches. There's two campfires that is running and there's a huge tent for us to walk in after meeting so we don't have to deal with the bitter cold of Bely Glacier.

"Crown Princess Lapis Badawi of Alsada Shadow and her dragon, Malyk." I look over to the announcer of the Kingdom and then over to the Princess. Her skin is a beautiful caramel color, and she obviously prides in it. She has long and straight black hair that rests at the middle of her back, her eyes are a dark brown, borderline almost black. Lapis is about the same height as my sister, maybe a little shorter than her but around the same height. I look over to Malyk, it's her copper dragon. Copper dragons have short faces and Malyk is no exception to it. He has cheek ridges that point backwards, as well as frills on the back of his lower jaw. They have two long, smooth horns that started at their brow plates that extended backwards. According to my books, if I was close enough to him, he would smell like the ancient stones that are all around Eclia. He's a beautiful copper color and his turquoise eyes aren't shining bright just yet but they are getting there.