27

XXVII
The Peak Together

"Pluto Kardos, you better eat your food

"Pluto Kardos, you better eat your food. You can make love with your eyes later." Zsoka snaps at me, and my father, Hyunshik, seems to snicker at me beside my mother. I was currently at the kitchen bar, where Zsoka made breakfast. There are 4 chairs, and that is for us kids. I sit at the far left, Jaejin next to me, Nova next to Jaejin, and Orion on the far right next to Nova. Orion snickers and Zsoka narrows her eyes which makes him shut up. Nova is trying to hide the smile on her face but it's becoming hard for her. Jaejin is just giving me his famous cocky smile and I blush, going back to my food and white tea. On my plate is a chocolate pastry, along with a bowl of yogurt, granola, and in season fruit. I ate my food in a hurry and drank all of my tea. Jaejin muttered how much he missed her cooking and I don't have the heart to tell him that the only energy she put into this dish is grabbing everything from the farmer's market. I put my dish in the sink and decide to go get ready for the day but before that, Nova stops me.

"You and Jaejin need to wear fur lined stuff. We're going up to the Peak today. All of us."

"Why that side? Can't we-" I start to complain but she narrows her hazel eyes at me.

"Pluto." She warns and I just nod in agreement. I know better than to argue with my older sister, Jaejin is right behind me when we walk upstairs to my bedroom. The bedroom where I'm currently at and not my toddler room. I grab his hand and pull him into my room.

"Pluto, if you wanted to take the next step you should've told me." Jaejin grins at me and I smack his chest.

"Shut up Jaejin," I roll my eyes and open my first drawer, handing him an extra pair of fur lined pants and a leather tunic that would keep him warm. I watched him undress, pulling the clothing that I just gave him. I could feel myself harden as I watched his half-naked body in front of me. "You'll need to wear your harnesses, she'll probably make you fight her." I change the subject and he throws his head back, laughing.

"I'm glad that while I am half naked that you bring up your sister." He teased me and I only blushed. Of course he noticed my gawking at him and checking him out. I pulled my own tunic and sleeping pants off, standing only in my boxers, and my lower parts were definitely betraying me. Why did I still have to be hard? I pulled my tunic that had Kígyó scales in a faint line up the seam out of the first drawer in my dresser. Jaejin grabbed my waist and turned me around, so that I was facing him. This definitely wasn't helping my hard on. He grabbed my chin with his forefinger and thumb, cupping the bottom of my jaw. His almond eyes were filled with desire and I nearly tore his shirt off. His tongue slowly swiped across his bottom lip, and then bit the corner of his own lip.

"Jae-" I start but he doesn't let me finish. He grabs the back of my thighs and picks me up, placing me on the bed. He places himself on top of me, his body seems to fit like a puzzle against mine and he isn't crushing me, his weight is perfectly balanced on top of me.