Chapter 77 - Steel straight man Ye Yao

The sun is still shining beautifully, and Lu Xun is trying to bring the mood back.

"I didn't get sand in my eyes, I saw the scene and wanted to recite a poem." Lu Xun muses.

Ye Yao listened with respectful silence, while Lu Xun held his silence for half a day.

He's now full of verses about being drunk, about straight men turning gay. But can you say such things? No.

But as a person with nine years of compulsory education, Lu Xun managed to come up with the impromptu line, "The lotus leaves are infinitely blue, and the lotus flowers are red when reflected in the sun.

Lu Xun's eyes move to the delicate petals in the pool, the lotus flowers are pretty, but nowhere near as pretty as Ye Yao.

"Good poem." Ye Yao applauded facetiously, " Brother Lu's senior year essay score will definitely improve a lot."

Lu Xun: "......"

Is it normal that the whole atmosphere is more healthy and upbeat after a few conversations?

Who wants such an upright and friendly relationship!

Seeing that Lu Xun did not want to talk about studying, Ye Yao immediately tapped Lu Xun on the shoulder and took out his mobile phone and turned on the photo function.

"Come on, take a picture." Ye Yao said.

Ye Yao is not very good at taking pictures, as long as his face and the view behind him are in the frame, he will think it is a good picture. Fortunately, both he and Lu Xun are good-looking, so this doesn't look ugly.

Lu Xun looks at Ye Yao's headshot on his phone and then at Ye Yao himself, and sighs silently inwardly.

After that, Ye Yao, who was photographed at the angle of death, also thought it was cute.

...... It wasn't just a thought that came to him now, he used to think that way too. It's true, he was so gay when he was with Ye Yao!

He had wasted so much time liking people without realising it, but it was not too late. Ye Yao didn't fall for anyone else, and he didn't get into trouble with Ye Yao or do anything wrong because of it.

Great, thankfully he found out he was gay in time.

* The first time I met Lu Xun's family was when I returned home from university.

Ye Yao finally met Lu Xun's family when he returned home from university. He hadn't really met Lu Xun's parents as they had been away on a study tour.

Ye Yao is not nervous about meeting the main man of the family. But when he looks at Lu Xun, he sees that Lu Xun looks equally tense.

Ye Yao's heart tightened and she held Lu Xun's hand down: "Does your family not allow you to bring your classmates over to play? I'll go out now, don't be afraid."

Lu Xun took Ye Yao's hand in return, "Where to? I told them you were coming, of course."

Lu Xun looked into Ye Yao's eyes, his deep eyebrows slightly pressed, his expression incomparably serious: "You are an honoured guest of our family, and even if they sweep me off my feet, they will still treat you with courtesy."

Ye Yao was touched and at the same time, she realized that Lu Xun was nervous because her family was too strict.

Lu Xun doesn't know what Ye Yao is thinking about, he's thinking about something else.

He pondered how he should react if his parents saw how he felt about Ye Yao.

Whichever way you go, the only way to go is to give up, and it is an absolute dead end.