Chapter 74 - If you make him unhappy, I will make you unhappy

When Ye Yao returned from the toilet, he noticed that one of his companions was missing.

"Where's your hairy boy?" Ye Yao asked Lu Xun curiously, "Did he go to the toilet too?"

Lu Xun's expression is as normal as ever, giving no hint that he has just scared a man off in an unusually ruthless manner.

Lu Xun put his hand on Ye Yao's shoulder: "He has to go now, don't mind him."

After Lu Xun said this, he remembered something and looked at the last guy who was preventing him from being alone with Ye Yao: "Are you alright?"

"Huh?" Lu Ming, who had been a spectator the whole time, was stunned, "What's wrong with my ......?"

Lu Xun's face was expressionless: "You can have something."

"......" Ye Yao speechless: "You're doing a skit here?"

Lu Xun lied without blushing, "His room is being redecorated these two days, he's very busy."

Lu Ming could not fail to understand this, but he would not leave.

He wanted to look further, to see how ...... Lu Xun had changed.

*

The quad turned into a trio nothing affected it, it was the same wandering around as usual.

After a short walk, Lu Ming receives a phone call from a friend. He takes a few steps back, keeping a distance between himself and Lu Xun Ye Yao, before picking up the phone.

My friend had nothing important to do, so I told him that I would give him a concert ticket. Lu Ming thanked him and hung up the phone. When he looked up, he saw the backs of Ye Yao and Lu Xun walking ahead of him.

The two tall figures were leaning close to each other, Lu Xun wrapping his arm around Ye Yao's shoulders, not letting go because it was hotter to be close on such a hot day.

Lu Xun's attitude is a far cry from that of Chu Shi.

Lu Ming did not hear how Lu Xun and Chu Shi started arguing, but when he felt something was wrong and went to look for the two men, he saw a confrontation.

Lu Xun's face is grim, his deep brow is very oppressive when he stares at someone without expression.

Across from Lu Xun, in the hot summer sun, Chu Shi's face was white with disbelief.

"...... We've been friends for over a decade, and you're talking to me like that over a new acquaintance?" Chu Shi opened his mouth.

He already had a nice voice and said it with an added sense of petulance and delicacy, a voice that is very appealing to less-than-straight men who take him in their arms and coax him.

It was a pity that the man opposite him was not at all tempted by the sound of his voice, but snorted coldly: "It is good for a man to know himself."

Lu Ming was shocked to hear this.

Lu Xun is usually a bit of a drag, but he is quite nice to the people around him and has the basic manners to not really embarrass people.

And by saying that, it was a tear in the face, a slap in the face to Chu Shi.

When Lu Xun said one thing after another, he didn't give any face, so Chu Shi couldn't pretend anymore and said angrily, "Am I wrong? You'll only see him for one year, and after high school and university there will be two different paths. In two years' time, you won't even remember knowing such a person!"

Lu Ming is not afraid to take a breath and watch from the sidelines, but to be honest, he thinks Chu Shi's point is not without merit. Not only love but also friendship can be difficult to maintain when the right family is not compatible, unless Lu Xun is willing to put in the effort to maintain it.