Chapter 38 - Private Album

As Lu Xun speaks seriously, Ye Yao looks into his eyes and recalls the past in a trance.

The last time I saw Lu Xun fight for something so seriously was when he was in high school and Lu Xun said to him, "I want to go to the same university as you, so we can still be together every day."

With this goal in mind, Lu Xun studied so hard that he was able to join him in the same dormitory.

The relationship between them was still pure then, unlike now.

Will Lu Xun come after him as hard as he did for his GCSEs?

It looks as if it will, so hopefully he'll be able to beckon.

*

The shock of Lu Xun's serious confession and advances, as well as the memories of the past, kept Ye Yao awake all night.

Ye Yao, who hadn't slept well, woke up in a daze in the morning. He had washed up with his books and was about to reach for his mobile phone when he heard Lu Xun say to him, "If it rains today, I'll even go and bring you an umbrella."

Ye Yao: "...... It's a big sunny day."

Lu Xun took out his phone and glanced at the weather forecast and frowned when he saw that it was indeed sunny. He quickly changed his tune, "Weather forecasts aren't always accurate, and the sun can deliver, otherwise what if it tans us Ye Yao?"

Ye Yao was not afraid of getting a tan, but after hearing Lu Xun's words, he took the folded umbrella out of the cupboard and put it together with his book and took it with his out the door.

It was only when Ye Yao walked into the classroom, put his books down and tried to get his mobile phone out to check the time, that he realised he had forgotten his mobile phone because of Lu Xun's interruption.

Ye Yao, not one to die without his phone, flipped through the book the next second he realised he didn't have it with him.

Nothing can happen to the phone if it is left in the hostel anyway.

*

The door to the dormitory, which had been locked because no one was there, was opened again and Lu Xun came in.

Their teacher has been temporarily transferred and these classes are not needed again.

Lu Xun wanted to go to Ye Yao's class when he was free, but when he got to Ye Yao's classroom, it would be too late for him to barge in. He might not even have a seat left for him, let alone a seat next to Ye Yao, if he went there so late.

Lu Xun returned to his dormitory with a sigh. He put his books away and after two laps around the dormitory, he went to the washroom to wash his hands.

...... He kind of wants to go sniff Ye Yao's clothes again.

The same laundry detergent was used, but Ye Yao's clothes smelled so different from his.

That's probably the scent Ye Yao carries with him, which is why he's so relaxed.

Lu Xun pulls open Ye Yao's wardrobe door and closes it again, then pulls it open and closes it again.

No, he was Ye Yao's friend when he washed his, last time he needed to make sure he was really bent, and now he was Ye Yao's suitor and was in the middle of a serious pursuit of Ye Yao.

Lu Xun decided, with great difficulty, to abandon the operation for the time being because of Ye Yao's status as a suitor.

When he was with Ye Yao, he made sure to mix Ye Yao's clothes with his and smell them every day, every day. One wear of Ye Yao's clothes was enough, and the rest was for his collection.