Chapter 48 - Creepy

Wen Ke didn't even bother to look over, Xiao Pang was singing in the toilet and Ye Yao was the only one looking at himself in the mirror.

A familiar self, a strange self.

Faced with the sudden appearance of the marks on his body, Ye Yao had a moment of creepiness as he slowly put his clothes down.

"Wen Ke ." Ye Yao stood silently in front of the mirror for a moment before suddenly speaking, "Please do one thing."

"What is it? Ah I didn't see anything, I didn't see anything, I forgot all about it right away!" Wen Ke, still with his back to Ye Yao, was close to swearing to heaven.

Ye Yao didn't want to scare Wen Ke and tried to tone it down, "It's okay, I just want to ask you not to talk to Lu Xun about this."

"Don't worry, don't worry, how can I mention it in front of Brother Lu, I haven't lived long enough." Wen Ke poured himself another mouthful of water.

Letting Lu Xun know that he had seen the hickey on Ye Yao's back, he really wasn't that lacking in heart, wasn't that something that he knew would make Lu Xun furious the moment he heard it!

Ye Yao put his mind at ease and within minutes of his conversation with Wen Ke, Lu Xun returned to the dormitory.

Lu Xun is still Ye Yao's most familiar face, the tall, handsome schoolboy with a smile that is not clouded by the sight of him.

"Have you eaten yet, are you going to the dining hall with me?" Lu Xun said.

"Yeah." Ye Yao tried to keep his voice steady and replied as usual, "It's hot outside, do you want to change into something else too?"

"I'll just take off a jacket, no need to change." Lu Xun took off his jacket and hooked it around Ye Yao's shoulders.

Lu Xun asked Wen Ke and Xiao Pang what they would like to eat and he could help pack it back.

This is what Ye Yao knows Lu Xun to be like. To his own people, Lu Xun is a good friend and a good brother, although he is often full of rants.

They had been close before and Lu Xun was close enough to him to have pictures of him next to the bed and to help each other with their friendship.

But in any case, all of these actions were open and honest, certain things were infrequent, and they were normal behavior between friends. All in all there is a definite difference between that and sneaking around in the middle of the night and leaving marks on him.

The latter is more or less ...... strange.

Ye Yao, who still can't quite believe what happened last night, clears his head as he heads to the dining hall with Lu Xun.

"Didn't I tell you yesterday about renting a room outside, I know a few suitable ones, will you come with me tonight and have a look?" Lu Xun said.

"You found the right one so quickly?" Ye Yao was surprised, "I thought it would take a while to find."

"Where is it fast, it's not fast at all." Lu Xun tightened his arm around Ye Yao's shoulders, a smile lifting the corners of his mouth, "I can't wait."

Ye Yao saw it this time.

Lu Xun is really impatient.

*

When he returned to his dormitory after dinner, Ye Yao was just about to take a break when a man climbed into his bed with a bottle of plaster in his hand.

"Doing what?" Ye Yao asked softly.

"You were bitten by a mosquito yesterday, didn't we say this morning that we would put anti-itch cream on you at noon?" Lu Xun shook the stuff in his hand, "Rub this on and it will heal faster."