Chapter 54 - You're My Only Ideal Type

Two simple words that directly made Lu Xun's heart explode into a flower.

What came over him was shock, ecstasy, and disbelief.

"What did you say, what did you say?" Lu Xun pecked wildly at Ye Yao's lips, "Say it again, say it again."

"Well ...... can't talk about it, you can't know about it, you're homophobic." Ye Yao pushed Lu Xun away a little, "It's a secret."

Can't let him know that this thing that he likes about him can't be known?

The blood in his body rushes at one hundred and eighty mph and Lu Xun restrains a grin from his face, "I'm not homophobic, I'm more bent than a tape measure."

Ye Yao Jing Jing looked at Lu Xun and followed with a light smile on his face, "That's great."

There were splashes of water on Ye Yao's face and his slightly red cheeks were like waterlogged petals, tempting to be touched.

A short sentence can easily destroy a person's sanity.

Lu Xun's throat moved up and down as he reached out and took Ye Yao's cool shoulder in his hand.

Before Ye Yao had a chance to express his madness for someone, he was pressed into a kiss by Lu Xun.

Love it, love it to the bone.

I want to go from sunset to sunrise and back again with Ye Yao.

But this was at Ye Yao's house, Ye Yao's parents were there, and there were no certain necessities in Ye Yao's bedroom, even though Ye Yao was drunk and not sober.

Even if Ye Yao did not object, he would not allow himself to do too much more than that to Ye Yao now.

But ......

Lu Xun kissed Ye Yao's lips hard and then parted them slightly, "Remember when I said last time that those clothes of yours smelled good and I liked them?"

Perhaps the redness on Ye Yao's face was more pronounced because of his drinking, or perhaps because of the high temperature in this small space.

He nodded gently, "The clothes are in the wardrobe."

"I don't want to go to the wardrobe." Lu Xun's eyes burned as he looked unblinkingly at Ye Yao and repeated his words, "I don't want to go to the wardrobe to get my clothes."

Lu Xun was not sure if the drunken Ye Yao could understand him, but under his urgent gaze, Ye Yao nodded slowly.

*

Sunrise.

Ye Yao's parents did not come to wake Ye Yao and Lu Xun up, but prepared lunch and went out together.

Lu Xun actually woke up early in the morning, his dreams were filled with the scent of Ye Yao and he was so excited that he couldn't sleep for long, just staring at Ye Yao lying in his arms.

Ye Yao usually wakes up at a regular time, but last night he was kept awake by Lu Xun so late that he is still asleep.

Lu Xun couldn't resist giving Ye Yao a kiss on the tip of his upturned nose as he continued to reminisce about the good old days.

Ye Yao smells so good, Ye Yao smells a hundred times better in person than in clothes.

He will have to continue later.

As the saying goes, joy breeds sorrow, and after nearly a dozen hours of extreme joy, Lu Xun finally came to his senses, and underneath it all came a bit of trepidation.

Is it really such a good thing that Ye Yao's crush is on him? Is it really such a good thing that he has a crush on him?

Could it be that Ye Yao was too drunk to hear the question he asked in the first place and was simply shouting his name?