Chapter 23 - Confessions

Ye Yao is in tears.

How can a person be so stupid when he says he's stupid?

Lu Xun is not a straight man, he knows that very well.

Lu Ming saw that Ye Yao didn't believe him and became anxious, taking Ye Yao's hand and talking faster: "I'm telling you the truth! He has a picture of the two of you on the bedside table!"

Ye Yao wasn't surprised that a group photo at the head of the bed was routine for Lu Xun, but Lu Ming, a young man, obviously didn't know that.

The naive young man was taken aback by how calm Ye Yao was, he felt that Ye Yao didn't believe him at all and added details to add to his credibility, "It's true, he was also knitting pink on it secretly-"

Lu Xun, who had answered the phone, suddenly opened the door and was furious at the sight: "What are you pulling and pulling for? Lu Ming, let go of me!"

Why is this man shaking his friend's hand when he has no friends of his own?

Lu Xun took a big step forward and slapped Lu Ming's hand away, warning, "Watch it, don't think you can just touch people because you're a patient, keep a normal social distance, do you understand?"

Lu Ming :"......"

Is it really that he doesn't understand the world of straight men anymore?

Lu Ming pulled the covers over his head in pain to avoid looking at the pair of straight friends who confused him.

*

Lu Ming was accidentally injured and his plans to stay for a few more days were disrupted and he left not long afterwards.

Lu Xun was not blamed for Lu Ming's accidental fall on the flat ground, and he watched Lu Ming leave with his arms around him, enjoying his own space with Ye Yao.

However, Lu Xun still holds a grudge when it comes to this matter, fearing that Ye Yao still wants to leave.

He pulled Ye Yao's suitcase into his bedroom and after a few unsatisfactory searches, he finally put it next to the bed where he could reach it as soon as he reached for it.

"Just leave your luggage on my side for now, come to me when you want to get your things and I'll get them for you." Lu Xun said in a deep voice.

Ye Yao watched Lu Xun toss and turn from the back and said helplessly, "Why don't you just hold it and sleep with it, can I really run away with the luggage in the middle of the night, do you think you are filming a domineering president's runaway wife?"

Although Lu Xun may well become a bully in the future, he has nothing to do with his wife and is at best the second best friend of the bully.

Lu Xun immediately snapped back, "You've really studied it! With your learning ability, you must have studied all the escape routes in TV dramas! Anyway, leave your luggage with me first."

Ye Yao: "......"

Good guesses, but unfortunately they were all wrong, he had no intention of running away now, no guessing next time.

Lu Xun was silent for a moment, he looked at the cupboard containing the pink jumper he had put away, and then at the bedside table with the group photo, and spoke in a low voice, "Don't believe what he said, every pair of friends gets along differently, our way of getting along is normal. I also know that you think of me as your best buddy in your heart, and I won't believe just because people pick on me. Don't worry, I only believe you."

Ye Yao gave a laugh.

He lowered his thick eyelashes and smiled, "Yes, I consider you my best friend, don't think of it as anything else to tarnish that friendship."