Chapter 75 - Ye Yao surrounded by gays

In the silence, Lu Xun releases his grip on Lu Ming's shoulder.

He took two steps backwards, a look of confused shock on his face.

After a long moment, Lu Xun spoke in a deep voice: "...... What are you talking about, I'm friends with him."

Lu Ming stretched his hands: "Did I say anything? I'm not saying anything, I'm saying that what you're doing is the same as what Chu Shi is doing. If you think what Chu Shi did was gay, and what you did was normal friend behaviour, then I'm all for it, right?"

Lu Xun falls into silence, his whole body turned into a carved stone statue. Lu Ming takes this opportunity to stand up and leave Lu Xun alone.

With no one to discuss it with, Lu Xun stands alone for a moment and slowly walks up the stairs.

His room is on the third floor and Ye Yao lives in the guest room next to his bedroom.

The door to the guest room was closed, Lu Xun stood in front of it and listened carefully, but he could not hear any sound from inside.

In the past, Lu Xun would have knocked on the door if he wanted to find Ye Yao, but now he was afraid to lift his hand and knock on Ye Yao's door.

...... Is he gay?

Lu Xun's mind was in turmoil as he returned to his room and slammed himself onto the bed.

Chu Shi is definitely gay. Who would do such a thing with a normal straight boyfriend? That's why he had never thought of suspecting anyone around him before and let Chu Shi get away with it. In retrospect, a lot of things didn't add up.

Chu Shi must be gay, what about him who did the same thing?

Lu Xun tries to convince himself that he and Ye Yao are best friends and that this is normal, but the double standard is so excessive that Lu Xun himself has a hard time convincing himself.

Lu Xun rolled over in his bed in annoyance, thinking of what his grandfather had said to him when he was a child.

His dad was an old boy, his grandfather died when he was in junior school, but the influence on him never stopped.

As a child he was taught countless times that being with a man would end in nothing more than being cheated out of his money, his body and his heart, and in the end he had not a penny on him and was cheated out of it all.

It was always just a concept in Lu Xun's head, with no concrete object to replace it with, but now everything is different.

If it's Ye Yao ......

Ye Yao would never do such a thing, given his character, but if Ye Yao is willing to do it to him ......

Ye Yao is willing to take his money for free, and there is such a good thing?

The more you take, the deeper the entanglement. The more he takes, the deeper the entanglement becomes. Add to that the deception of body and mind, and it's over.

The scene was so beautiful that Lu Xun imagined it and couldn't stop the corners of his mouth from rising, so he accidentally burst out laughing.

The sound of voices woke Lu Xun from his fantasy and he broke into a cold sweat.

So gay, everything he thinks is really so gay.

Is he really bent?

The urge to meet Ye Yao was strong, and since it was not yet time for Ye Yao to go to bed, Lu Xun rolled out of bed, went straight to Ye Yao's room and started knocking on the door.