Chapter 62 - It's like a thunderstorm in my heart

Lu Xun's whole body was rigid and motionless, his mind blank, his heart beating wildly and uncontrollably.

If he had been dealing with another person, he would have pulled his fingers out as quickly as possible and rushed to a place where there was water to wash his hands five, six, seven or eight times, until his whole hand was clean.

And even if his hands are clean, the feeling in his heart won't go away so quickly, he'll feel nauseous and vomit, and he'll be even less inclined to get close to people afterwards.

But now ......

Ye Yao's warmth came from his fingertips, Ye Yao's lips were soft, his tongue was soft, everything was so incredibly soft, so soft into his heart.

Lu Xun swallowed, the knot in his throat sliding up and down, his reason telling him to take his hand out, his impulse making him want to do the opposite.

And so it remains until the sun rises and cuts through the darkness, until Ye Yao opens his eyes.

But doing so seemed to disturb Ye Yao's sleep, and Ye Yao's face twitched slightly, her long lashes fluttering slightly.

Lu Xun woke up as if from a dream, he quickly pulled his hand out to his side and clenched it into a fist.

It is a good thing that Ye Yao did not wake up in the end, but continued to sleep.

Silence envelops the room, envelops Lu Xun.

His index finger was wet in his palm, and he had half a mind to wipe his hand clean on his shirt.

Ye Yao's mouth is so soft.

This thought tossed around in his mind and kept him in a mood.

The warrior's spirit is now on the rise, even though it would normally have stopped on its own after a short chill.

After lying down for a while, Lu Xun got up gingerly, got out of bed and went to the bathroom like a thief.

......

Lu Xun suddenly remembered something.

His hand had just touched Ye Yao's mouth, so wouldn't he now be indirectly ......

It's so disrespectful to think that Ye Yao, but...

Eighteen-year-old homophobic straight man of steel whose body completely defies his brain's instructions.

*

The bathroom.

Beyond the bathroom, Ye Yao's lips curl slightly as she lies on the soft bed.

He used to think that Lu Xun was a straight man who had been bent by him, so he felt the need to keep Lu Xun's bending a secret, lest he irritate Lu Xun with his memory loss.

Now he knows that Lu Xun was bent before he was, so it's not a bad idea to let Lu Xun find out about his feelings slowly. As long as the truth is not told all at once, it should not cause too much excitement.

Ye Yao thought again of the old days when he and Lu Xun had so much contact with each other and Lu Xun never felt any problem because they were best friends.

I also wonder how long the status of best friend will be a shield for now?

* Lu Xun

Lu Xun hadn't slept much all night and was awake at dawn.

Ye Yao was still in his arms, and holding Ye Yao made his whole body not sleepy.

As a good buddy, he certainly couldn't push Ye Yao away from him who was sleeping against him, what if he disturbed Ye Yao's sleep when he moved? That was fine, he wasn't tired anyway.