Chapter 39 - Exclusivity

Ye Yao stared at this reply for a while and went back up to read the title of this thread.

[How can I relieve my feelings when the person I like has another lover?

In the space of a breath, Ye Yao had already analysed the reason why this post had been seen by him.

This post was made by Lu Xun, or Lu Xun was in a depressed mood and saw a post that matched his mood and clicked on it to check it out.

Then he saw Lu Xun in a bad mood when he gave him the wrong phone.

Lu Xun is in a bad mood today because he's thinking about his crush again?

And he ...... is known as "the one who likes it".

Ye Yao recited the word several times in his mind, feeling emotionally happy and rationally normal that Lu Xun would say that.

After all, if this post was really from Lu Xun, Lu Xun couldn't ask his friend how to cope with having someone he likes, and the comments below would probably be advising Lu Xun to look on the bright side, make some new friends and not stop his friend from pursuing his true love.

But Lu Xun ...... would not look away. Long ago, Lu Xun was so determined to be his best friend that love had to give way in Lu Xun's mind for this friendship.

Many people will not understand such a friendship, so a veneer is needed.

Ye Yao Yao is gradually clearing his mind and reading the replies, he is at peace.

Surprisingly, he felt that they were not entirely without merit, and if he had been on the sidelines, he would probably have advised Lu Xun to think twice.

Ye Yao slides down and when he reaches the bottom, it refreshes itself and he sees a new message.

To be honest, it's hard to get rid of this kind of hard feelings. After all, love is not the same as friendship, there is a strong exclusivity, you like him, then you will definitely want to monopolize his body and mind. Try harder to make him like you too, and forget about that sweetheart.]

Ye Yao is flabbergasted.

...... The exclusivity of love?

It's true that their relationship has always been exclusive, but Ye Yao didn't see anything wrong with it before. Lu Xun says that best friends are like that, and he agrees with Lu Xun that he has never thought of love in terms of its exclusivity.

And it can't only be love that is exclusive, can it?

Ye Yao Fire cut out to search for the exclusivity of friendship, and there were quite a few answers.

The most important thing is that you have to be a friend of your own. But this phenomenon is more common among women, after all, the contact between girlfriends is more intimate, holding hands and hugging is normal. It's not often that this happens between men, at least I haven't seen it, probably because there is less physical contact in the first place.

Ye Yao thinks calmly.

Lu Xun likes to pose with his girlfriends in photos, such as face-to-face with him.

Lu Xun also likes to walk hand in hand with him like two girlfriends.

...... Lu Xun It seems reasonable to have friendship exclusivity for him like many girls do.

For whatever reason, now that this uniqueness has been destroyed by him, will a distraught Lu Xun seek the comfort of another for balance, as the post suggests?

He didn't want to be conclusive about what hadn't happened, let alone make bad guesses about Lu Xun because of it.

He didn't want to make it any harder for Lu Xun, so he could just wait a while and tell Lu Xun that he was losing interest in emotional matters.