Chapter 3 - The Skills of the Proper Court

Back in the dormitory, Ye Yao, who couldn't stand the smell of sweat, went to take a shower, while Lu Xun, who was in a good mood because of Ye Yao's promise, sat at his desk and casually played with his mobile phone.

With a smile on his lips, Lu Xun browsed around on various apps before clicking on the school's anonymous forum.

Lu Xun didn't often use the school's anonymous forum, so he was surprised seeing how busy it was. The first page of the forum was full of posts made only a short time ago, and there were three posts that were the most lively -

[I'm straight and my boyfriend must be straight too, you know?]

[Ye Beauty - Hei Zi - Don't Enter!]

[A new Lu Xun picture, at your service]

Lu Xun raised an eyebrow and clicked on the first one on a hunch.

Once inside, the first thing that came to Lu Xun's attention was a photo that had been photoshopped.

The photo was from that game that afternoon, and in the centre of it, he and Ye Yao were gazing at each other across a few silhouetted teammates, and the poster added pink bubbles to the two of them, with their gazes at each other drawn in red lines.

Poster: [Oooh, this stare-down, I don't believe it when they say they are friends, there must be an affair between them!]

This picture was so pink and dreamy, and with Ye Yao's slightly aloof face, Lu Xun couldn't hold back his laughter.

Lu Xun saved the image and happily continued to read on, seeing more pictures of the duo and speculation about his relationship with Ye Yao.

For example, when he handed Ye Yao a half-drunk glass of water, he must've been trying to assert his sovereignty with an indirect kiss in public.

For example, by putting his arm around Ye Yao's shoulders and retreating from the stage, he was telling his rival and his crush that these two school grasses had hooked up and that the stragglers should back off.

Lu Xun curled his lips, although he hadn't had these thoughts in mind when he made these moves, he wasn't offended by the good-natured banter. It would have been normal for him and Ye Yao to joke around with each other, and the pictures were well taken.

Lu Xun saved all the pictures in the building with one click and left satisfied.

Then, Lu Xun clicked on the second post - "Ye Beauty 舔颜楼".

More than the interaction between the two, the pictures in that post focused on bringing Ye Yao's face to maximum clarity in the shot.

Although Ye Yao always said that Lu Xun is the school's it boy, he was not bad looking himself at all.

Unlike Lu Xun's handsome features, Ye Yao's features were more refined and softer. He was the kind of man who would be called a beauty if he had long hair and wore women's clothes.

His was a gender-neutral look, so naturally there's no shortage of people taking photos and licking their screens. The building was brimming with all kinds of beautiful photos and all kinds of licking statements.

Lu Xun slowly scrolled down the thread, carefully saving every single photo of Ye Yao, while going to see what others had to say.

Perhaps because it's an anonymous forum, people have no qualms about speaking up.

[Oooh, my husband's skin looks so thin, see the blush on his face, it's not because his face is hot from exercise, it's because he's shy from seeing me!]

[Ye Yao held me for half an hour because you said that.]

[I can't even bear to break your fantasy, after all, he has to hold me to sleep every night. The previous one is right, his skin is really thin, and when you gently bite his Adam's apple when you're having sex, you can see him slowly turning pink, hehehe, it smells great.]