Chapter 17 - Miss me?

The final exams are successfully over and the winter break has arrived with much anticipation from the students.

Ye Yao and Lu Xun had bought tickets to go home on the same day, and they went to the airport together. Ye Yao had an earlier boarding time and before leaving, Lu Xun gave him a tight hug.

"I'll call you every day," Lu Xun says, "and remember to think of me."

"Then it's better not to think about it, you play every day anyway." Ye Yao replied.

"That's bad, but it's okay, I like it." Lu Xun buried his head in Ye Yao and sucked on it, reluctantly releasing the man.

Ye Yao pulls his suitcase to the gate and before he boards the plane he looks back.

*

Ye Yao made it all the way home to a warm home-cooked meal made for him by his parents.

Instead of Lu Xun's tireless efforts to serve him food, Ye Yao was greeted by his parents with concern.

The first day away from Lu Xun was slightly uncomfortable, but also a great relief.

Most relationships fade over time, so maybe he'll be able to turn it back into a friendship in the month since he won't see Lu Xun?

It's quite perverted to think about kissing a man and wanting to have a deeper contact exchange, it would be nice to change back.

Ye Yao had a good plan in mind and, having eaten and drunk enough, he went back to the house to wash up and rest at the urging of his mother.

Pushing open the bedroom door, Ye Yao caught his breath at the sight of his neatly tidied bedroom - he had completely forgotten that it still contained various Lu Xun's personal belongings.

When Lu Xun first came here for high school, he stayed with him during the week, and at weekends, he would go back to his house with him.

There was no spare guest room in his house, so Lu Xun came to his house and slept with him all the time, and various personal belongings belonging to Lu Xun filled the room more and more.

The robot model and books Lu Xun bought on the desk, the photo of the two of them on the bedside table that Lu Xun insisted on putting up, and the pillow on the bed that belongs to Lu Xun ......

If he remembered correctly, there were still Lu Xun's towels in the bathroom with the bedroom, and various clothes in the wardrobe that Lu Xun had not taken.

On his first day away from Lu Xun, after just a few breaths of Lu Xun-free air, he was once again surrounded by things that belonged to Lu Xun.

Ye Yao closes the bedroom door with a headache and takes a deep breath.

*

Lu Xun also made it home, and as his parents are terrible cooks, they didn't make any home-cooked meals, leaving it to the family chef to make some of Lu Xun's favourite dishes.

Lu Xun's father, wearing a pair of glasses and pretending to look at the work messages on his phone, clears his throat loudly when he sees his rebellious son enter.

"Long time no see." Lu Xun greeted lazily, placing the item he was carrying on the table, "Here, the specialties I brought you guys over there."

Lu Xun's father grunted, the corners of his mouth curling as he stood up, checking the specialties his filial son had brought him, and finally sighed with a grimace, "What an ancestral tomb, you've learnt to be filial too."

Lu Xun's father, who always speaks in a strange way, was slapped by Lu Xun's mother, who came down the stairs, and Lu Xun's mother smiled happily: "Good, good.