Chapter 69 - Never hold hands with a man in this life

Ye Yao froze for a moment, quickly coming back to his senses.

This obviously cannot be Lu Xun trying to shake his hand, it can only be Lu Xun trying to take his hand away, but very unfortunately choosing to withdraw at the same time and in the same direction as him.

This can be a real misfortune for someone who abhors physical contact with men.

Ye Yao withdrew her hand to her side and returned to the counter to take some papers and put them in front of Lu Xun.

Lu Xun's stern face was so fierce and unfriendly that he seemed ready to stand up and fight Ye Yao in the next moment.

"Here you go." Ye Yao said.

The sullen school bully took a paper towel from Ye Yao and wiped the corner of the table, which had been slightly wetted by the frozen lemonade.

Ye Yao: "It's not for you to wipe the table ...... Forget it, it's all right."

Lu Xun looked over with a frown, "What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything." It looked like Lu Xun didn't want to talk about it, so Ye Yao didn't mention it either, "I'll go back to work, call me if you need anything."

Lu Xun watched in silence as Ye Yao turned back, threw the paper towel into the bin below, and then held the cold lemonade in the hand that had come into contact with Ye Yao.

...... touching Ye Yao's hand did not make him feel sick.

Probably because they are friends, it's normal for friends to hook up and high five each other once in a while.

All sorts of confusing thoughts flew through Lu Xun's mind.

Who said that to be friends you had to touch boxing palms, but mental communication was enough?

There is also a difference between this and a high five, which is a finger touch, which is a bit disgusting to think about.

But Ye Yao is fine, he is a straight man like him, and he is clean and tidy.

...... He wouldn't be the first friend to come across Ye Yao's hand, would he?

The door of the tea shop was opened, the wind chimes rang a few times, and there were lively and cheeky male voices.

"Ye, we've come to see you!"

Lu Xun looked up and saw some other boys from his class.

They had probably just finished playing football, their hair was still a bit wet and they were laughing and joking as they walked up to the counter to talk to Ye Yao.

The shop is quite noisy and Lu Xun cannot hear the full conversation, only an occasional sentence or two, as Ye Yao hands over the finished drinks.

The table in front of him had been talking and Lu Xun was able to hear Ye Yao's conversation with the boys.

"Let's play together in a few days, we haven't been able to play together for a while."

"OK, I'll do Thursday and Friday." Ye Yao said.

"If you come I'll ask the group from Class 3 to fight, I'm not convinced that I lost last time!"

"If you don't come, you won't be my dear daddy anymore!"

The boy in black put his hand out in a waiting high-five motion, "It's a deal, Ye, no cheating!"

Ye Yao gave his friends a brief high five, joked with them some more and watched them leave.

The calm was restored and Lu Xun lowered his eyes and averted his gaze, his aura of being unapproachable intensifying.

I have to say that the more you look at the topics in the textbooks, the more annoying they become.