Chapter 25 - Go back to your own bed

A drunken Lu Xun wouldn't go to sleep and was even tempted to continue helping Ye Yao and give his a unique birthday experience.

Ye Yao, of course, was not going to let Lu Xun get away with dragging the man to his feet.

"I know you probably find this disgusting, so don't worry," Lu Xun explained anxiously, "there's no need to help each other, I'm helping you unilaterally."

"That won't work either." Ye Yao coldly refused, "That kind of contact can only be made by my future date, in your position, there is no chance."

The words probably inflicted some kind of psychological damage on Lu Xun, whose eyebrows slowly drew down in a gesture of sadness.

"Is the object much more important than me?" Lu Xun says in despair.

Ye Yao didn't bother with this completely drunken remark and led the men to do a simple wash up before putting Lu Xun to bed.

Lu Xun held Ye Yao's hand and tried to fall asleep with Ye Yao as usual.

Ye Yao stood at the edge of the bed and forcibly ripped the man off his body, saying coldly to Lu Xun who was still trying to get close to him, "If you make any more noise, I'll ignore you."

Lu Xun stiffened for a moment: "Is it a joke even if I want to sleep with you?"

"Hmm." Ye Yao nodded.

The threat of no longer being attended to by Ye Yao was an instant killer for Lu Xun, whose chest rose and fell a few times as his fingers stiffened and he slowly let go.

Drunk Lu Xun is not as difficult to deal with as he is sober, and Ye Yao is about to go to sleep in the other bed when he hears Lu Xun open his mouth again.

"I have a small plea." Lu Xun said.

Ye Yao turned around and saw Lu Xun lying peacefully flat on the bed, even with his hands folded on his stomach.

Lu Xun looked serious: "I've listened to everything you've said, and it's not too much to ask for a small reward for making it this far, is it?"

Ye Yao: "You say."

Lu Xun looked at Ye Yao's face and worded the reward he wanted: "Stick it on."

Ye Yao quickly understood what Lu Xun meant when he said, "You want to stick your face in?"

Lu Xun gives a quick nod.

This is a move that Lu Xun probably thinks of as a super best friend move, so he really likes it.

Ye Yao looks down at his long-time friend and crush.

To be fair, Lu Xun was really nice to him and was making friends with him with a sincere heart.

Neither of them is wrong, it is only the gender that is wrong.

Ye Yao quirked his lips, "Want to learn foreign etiquette and give you another in-your-face kiss in the process?"

Lu Xun was surprised by this answer, and he nodded again after a moment's hesitation.

"It's good to learn from the best foreign cultures as appropriate." Lu Xun said, "You can't be stuck in your ways!"

So Ye Yao slowly leaned down.

The distance between them grows closer and closer, Ye Yao's pretty face gradually enlarges in Lu Xun's eyes.

There was nothing about the curve of those long, dark lashes, the soft-looking lips, the half-exaggerated but beautiful width of the eyelids that didn't make him happy to look at them.