Chapter 75 - Ye Yao surrounded by gays

Start from the beginning

The door did not open immediately, and Lu Xun waited a while for Ye Yao, who came to open the door to him with wet hair.

Ye Yao doesn't look out of place in front of Lu Xun, wiping her hair with a towel with one hand and opening the door with the other, looking very casual.

"What's wrong?" Ye Yao asked.

His hair was partly obscuring his eyes as he brushed it, and Ye Yao lifted the wet strands away from his eyes, looking at Lu Xun with pretty brows and smiling softly.

Lu Xun feels like his whole heart isn't doing so well.

Why does Ye Yao look so good doing a random move?

"Hmm?" Lu Xun's dumbfounded look was so obvious that Ye Yao looked puzzled and asked again, "What's wrong?"

"Can't I come to you if I have nothing to do?" Lu Xun looked back and leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets, "I'm not welcome?"

"How can I." Ye Yao smiled and opened the door wider, sidling up to make room for Lu Xun to enter.

Lu Xun dashes in, passing Ye Yao and taking a deep breath of the scent of the freshly bathed Ye Yao.

So fragrant.

Lu Xun's whole body drifted a little, he watched Ye Yao close the door and took out the hair dryer from the cabinet, so he came over again: "I'll blow it for you."

"You'll blow me?" Ye Yao cried out, " Brother Lu's sense of service is way too spot on today."

Since Lu Xun usually does this and that for him on a whim, Ye Yao didn't think twice about it and let Lu Xun take the hairdryer out of his hands.

Lu Xun turned on the hairdryer with his lips raised and watched Ye Yao's damp hair gradually become fluffy and dry under his hands.

Lu Xun felt the feel of Ye Yao's hair in his hands as he dried it, and was about to say a few words about how soft and smooth Ye Yao's hair was, when he was suddenly surprised again.

...... is not right, everything he thinks, including what he does, seems to be gay!

It was as if two voices were spinning and fighting in my head, one saying, what's the matter, can't a straight man blow-dry his friend's hair and gush about how smooth, soft and fragrant it is?

The other voice jumped on the two of them getting along, calming him down to the fact that if he had such a person next to him, he would have cursed where the gay pretending to be straight and shameless.

The hot air from the hairdryer blows close to his hands and Lu Xun hisses, turning the hairdryer off.

Ye Yao turned around with a frown at the sound of the voice and took Lu Xun's hand to examine it, "Burned hand?"

Ye Yao is caring for him and Ye Yao is touching his hand.

Lu Xun felt that for a moment, the two voices fighting in his head started singing praises at the same time, praising his best friend's high moral integrity and helpfulness, his good looks and voice, and how there could be such a perfect person.

And this man was on the best of terms with him.

The smile on Lu Xun's face was so strange that it made Ye Yao stare in awe, wanting to touch Lu Xun's forehead to see if he had a high fever.

"Are you ...... okay?" Ye Yao asked cautiously.

Lu Xun's thoughts were already in turmoil and he spoke on instinct: "It's okay, what's wrong, I have thick skin, how can I get hurt with this little hot air? I'm thick-skinned. I'll give you ten more blows."