Chapter 65 - The mysterious key

Start from the beginning

This was his private space, and he didn't believe Ye Yao would go through his side of the wardrobe anyway.

Lu slowly pulled open the corner wardrobe door that was not on his radar before, and saw a variety of neatly hung blazers and shirts, all looking unaltered.

Lu Xun moves his eyes down to the folded and neatly arranged trousers.

Without hesitation, he reached out and lifted the pile of well-fabricated trousers.

The appearance of neatness and normality was destroyed to reveal the truth hidden beneath - among a pile of proper suit trousers were several pairs of intimate apparel that didn't even appear to be in his size!

Lu Xun's fists clenched in this moment, anger burning through his internal organs, and he slammed the wardrobe shut with a fierce thud.

I can't have it, all the clothes in here along with this wardrobe, it's too dirty and disgusting.

What exactly was the basis of the thought that led him to do what he did, he could not understand and would never understand.

With a strong feeling of revulsion and nausea rising up, Lu Xun took a deep breath and left the corner and went to Ye Yao's wardrobe.

He opened the door to Ye Yao's wardrobe and peeked inside to breathe in the scent of Ye Yao's clothes.

The strong feeling of nausea in his heart is gradually suppressed by such an aromatic wrap, and Lu Xun tries to calm down.

He had to look elsewhere to see if there was something equally disgusting in other corners, and if so, he was going to clean up all that rubbish, leaving none behind.

After taking Ye Yao's clothes and giving them a few good sucks, Lu Xun returned from the cloakroom to the bedroom.

The bedroom is the one he sleeps in with Ye Yao, who also has very little personal space.

Lu Xun's eyes came to the half of the bed that belonged to him.

He lifted up the sheets and found nothing suspicious. The mattress and pillows were lifted and again everything was normal.

Lu Xun quickly turns his attention to the bedside table.

This place is 100% suspicious, and last time, he found this drawer locked.

What is the reason for locking the drawer where he and Ye Yao live together, with a clear conscience?

Lu Xun pulls the drawer again, and unsurprisingly it doesn't open. All the furniture and furnishings in their house were of the finest quality, and the bedside table was not half-baked, the wood was thick and hard, not something that could be opened by violence.

Lu Xun frowned deeply, he needed a key to open this locked drawer.

Where could the key have been hidden? To be honest, in all the time he'd been here, he'd never seen a key in that place, and the last time he'd seen one was in Ye Yao's pocket...

Lu Xun's eyes widened slightly and his thoughts paused for a moment before he stood up and quickly grabbed Ye Yao's pyjamas and pulled the tiny key out of his pocket.

If the key was really used to open his drawers, then why was it in Ye Yao's clothes again?

Suspicion rushed to his mind and Lu Xun kept his hand on the key and inserted it into the keyhole.

It was tight, half-jointed and exceptionally smooth.

...... He's about to see the locked up secret.

What would he see?