Chapter 63 - You like him more?

Start from the beginning

If a man had told him that two years earlier, he could have beaten the man up so badly that he wouldn't even know his mother.

But before the nausea sets in, the image of sitting face to face with Ye Yao comes to Lu Xun's mind.

The heart blossoms just burst into rage in an instant.

They were so close, what was wrong with sitting on their legs? Ye Yao could lie on him if she wanted to.

Another thought came to Lu Xun's mind, and his face sank again.

Ye Yao had actually sat on his leg thirty years earlier.

There was no telling how many times he had sat on it yet.

Lu Xun didn't say any more and patted himself on the leg. The man he valued most laughed lightly and landed in his designated spot.

The fragrance belonging to Ye Yao was suddenly close to him, lingering on the tip of his nose.

Lu Xun's throat twitched and Ye Yao, who was in his arms, reached out an arm and wrapped it around his neck.

Ye Yao leaned in close to Lu Xun's ear, "Then let's watch the movie like this, and if you're not comfortable with this, remember to tell me."

* Lu Xun

Lu Xun doesn't even remember what was playing on the screen, he was at least 90% focused on Ye Yao.

Ye Yao was so close to him that his breath was clearly audible, and the hot breath exhaled occasionally blew against his ear.

The pair of dear friends in the film lie down to rest on/in bed, and the blond foreigner kisses his friend, giving an affectionate goodnight kiss and blessing: "Good night, my dearest friend, and sweet dreams."

Lu Xun's throat knot twitched.

If Ye Yao learns foreign manners and also gives him such goodnight kisses every night ......

Lu Xun turned his head sideways as subtly as possible, looking at the better shaped lips of the person in his arms under the bridge of his straight nose.

Ye Yao's lips are soft, very soft, as he has experienced first hand.

The lips are soft on the outside, while the inside is hot and makes you want to explore.

Lu Xun's vision darkens a little as he returns his gaze to the screen, his lips pursed slightly.

Ye Yao pretended not to notice anything as he felt Lu Xun's body tense up and rested his head on Lu Xun's shoulder.

At the end of the film, Ye Yao asked Lu Xun, a straight man, "What did you think of the film? They're such good friends, I think it's a bit similar to us."

Lu Xun, the straight guy, had a twinkle in his eye: "It's also different in that they have a goodnight kiss every time before they go to bed and we don't."

"Oh?" Ye Yao raised his eyebrows slightly.

I didn't expect Lu Xun to progress so quickly, but he's already learning to set him up.

"Well then, let's learn some foreign manners tonight." Ye Yao said with a smile in the midst of Lu Xun's brightening gaze.

* The night is over.

In the midst of Lu Xun's year-long anticipation, darkness falls.

Before going to bed it was the usual chatting session, going back and forth, with no deep purpose, just to have a good time.

The soft yellow bedside lamp illuminates Ye Yao's face as Lu Xun lies in bed, his hands clenched into fists under the covers, chatting as quietly as possible.

As promised, Ye Yao was going to kiss him.

Kiss him on his own accord while sober.

The scent of Ye Yao's shower gel, the warmth and softness of his lips, the tingle of his hair on his cheek, all these things had been rehearsed over and over again in Lu Xun's mind, even though nothing had happened yet.

The blood boils uncontrollably, his heart beats faster than ever at once, and it's not just blood and heartbeat that he can't control.

Lu Xun bent the leg close to Ye Yao to give a curve to the quilt covering his body.

The small talk between the two of them came to an end when Ye Yao reached up and covered her mouth with a yawn.

"It's time to get ready to rest, too." Ye Yao said, "Did I turn off the lights?"

Lu Xun immediately stopped it in a stifled voice: "Wait, aren't you forgetting something?"

Ye Yao certainly didn't forget, and with a small smile, he reached out and touched Lu Xun's face first.

Before Lu Xun could say anything, the warm palm receded and was replaced by something else, softer.

The fragrance is soothing and the softness is instantaneous.

Lu Xun hears Ye Yao's voice with a laugh.

"Good night, my dearest friend."

The blood flowed in one direction, the fantasy became reality, Lu Xun tried to control it, but his mind went blank at the moment Ye Yao kissed him and he completely lost control.

--------------------

What the author has to say:

Ye Yao: A kiss that made an eighteen year old straight man break his guard for me.