Chapter 63 - You like him more?

Start from the beginning

If the Lu Xun of normal memory were here, he would have heard what he had just said and would have gone berserk on the spot, instead of sitting on the sofa holding his hand and simply chatting like this.

Ye Yao patted Lu Xun on the shoulder: "Okay, let me finish my work later and then we'll watch a movie together."

*

There is an audio-visual room in the villa, so if you don't want to go out to watch a film, you can watch it entirely at home.

Ye Yao finished some urgent work and joined Lu Xun in the audio-visual room.

They could have watched the latest films released today, but Ye Yao chose not to do so, choosing a film from a few years ago.

This is a foreign film about two male friends who work together to get a better life.

In this film, the two male characters rely on each other for encouragement, hold hands and hug each other, and give each other goodnight kisses before going to bed according to foreigners' habits.

When Lu Xun watched it, he told him that the two male leads' eyes were overflowing with affection, and who would believe that they were playing friends?

Lu Dong's self-assessment: "Only Lu Xun, a goofball in high school and freshman year, can be trusted."

Ye Yao thought it would be a shame not to see Lu Xun, now in his senior year of memory, here together.

The studio had soft, wide sofas, not only big enough for the two of them to sit on, but also convenient for them to watch and roll together.

The amnesiac Lu Xun knew nothing of this and sat down normally on the sofa, giving Ye Yao a good chunk of space.

But Ye Yao did not sit down as he had expected.

Ye Yao stood in front of him with his back to the light of the screen, the light framing his slender form as if it were silvered.

Ye Yao bends down slightly to be closer to Lu Xun as he speaks.

But when he leaned down like that in his house clothes, Lu Xun's eyes went straight.

Lu Xun struggles to control himself and moves his gaze upwards to meet Ye Yao's eyes.

"What's wrong?" Lu Xun asked in a muffled voice.

"Since you say you want to do all the things you and I did at thirty, let me ask you now," Ye Yao said, "where would you like me to sit?"

Is there actually an option for this?

Here again, there were developments and stories he did not know, and Lu Xun stared, listening to what Ye Yao had to say next.

"Sit next to you ......" Ye Yao's mouth ticked up, "or on your lap?"

How can there be such an option?

Lu Xun couldn't help but be shocked, "He'll ask you to sit on his lap?"

Ye Yao looked natural: "After all, we're best friends, what's wrong with sitting on a leg, we're all straight anyway. You even let me sit face to face, saying it's convenient to chat and talk."

When Lu Xun considered himself straight at university, he invited him to sit like this several times, and the theory that good friends can sit on legs was well accepted by Lu Xun at university.

Lu Xun was still in the holding hands and hugging stage, missing the nearly two years of mind shift between his senior and sophomore years, and when he heard this, a thought flashed through his mind - what kind of straight guy sits face to face on his lap?