Chapter 53 - Who is your crush?

Start from the beginning

The amount of wine in a bottle is fixed, and as long as he drinks more, the amount that goes into Lu Xun's mouth will be less.

As long as he drinks enough that's all that matters.

*

"...... Ye Yao, Ye Yao classmate?" Lu Xun touched Ye Yao's shoulder carefully and got a sideways glance from Ye Yao.

Ye Yao's cheeks and earlobes were all tinged with a scarlet red, and his eyes were watery, and even though his expression was serious, he did not look intimidating.

"Are you drunk?" Lu Xun asked.

"How can I get drunk," Ye Yao frowned, "I could do with another ten bottles, Dad, where's the wine at home?"

"There's more, I'm going to get it, just wait." Ye Yao's father said as he looked at his son's drunken appearance in wonder, before being slapped by Ye Yao's mother.

"What nonsense, don't drink any more." Ye Yao's mother glared at Ye Yao's father, then smiled and said to Lu Xun, "Little Lu, please help Ye Yao to take a rest in his room, his father and I will just clean up here. Ye Yao has never been drunk before, so I need to ask you to take care of him."

Lu Xun was already a bit impatient to see Ye Yao in this state, and it would be a waste not to take this opportunity to talk to him.

Lu Xun helped Ye Yao into the bedroom, the door closed and he turned on the light.

Ye Yao, as if some mechanism had been triggered, automatically went to the desk and sat down.

Ye Yao always had a book on his desk. Ye Yao took one out and opened it in front of him, then turned his head with a serious face: " Lu Xun, what are you doing standing there? Come and read the book with me."

Lu Xun happily drags another chair over to sit next to Ye Yao and turns his entire upper body in Ye Yao's direction, propping one hand on the desk and staring straight at Ye Yao.

As Ye Yao looked over in confusion, Lu Xun raised his lips in a smile, "I don't want to read a book, I just want to see you."

Ye Yao frowned again, "How do you get into college without reading? How can you stay with me for four years in college even if you don't work hard to get into college ......?"

Ye Yao's voice began to trail off as he spoke, his watery eyes looking at Lu Xun, whose heart softened again as he and Ye Yao looked at each other.

"Then give me a kiss and I'll read with you." Lu Xun said.

Ye Yao's memory had probably regressed back to high school, and when confronted with Lu Xun's flirtatious comment, he pondered for a long time before wondering, "Do you have to start kissing to be friends now?"

"That's for sure." Lu Xun was all serious nonsense, "That's how our socialist brotherhood works, how do you prove a good relationship without kissing, are you still my best friend?"

Ye Yao and Lu Xun stare wide-eyed at each other.

Lu Xun knew in his heart that if the real Ye Yao from high school was here, he would not have taken his nonsense seriously and Ye Yao would not have kissed his friend.

But now he is faced with Ye Yao, who has become his boyfriend and is drunk.

Ye Yao slowly leans in and Lu Xun opens his mouth to receive a deep kiss from his boyfriend.

Ye Yao didn't kiss for long, he withdrew with a frown, "Your mouth smells of alcohol, you must have had too much to drink."

Lu Xun is as good as his word: "Yes, I drank most of the bottle, and I was so drunk that I was eighteen again."