Chapter 50 - The revealing of the dress

Start from the beginning

As long as Ye Yao is willing to join him, he will be happy to try whatever he was previously excluded from.

Like wearing all kinds of jewellery, like kissing and hugging men, like going deeper and further ......

Lu Xun's throat knot moved and his throat became parched.

His eyes moved away from the ring and turned to an open space within the dormitory.

Ye Yao stood there at noon with a serious look on his face saying that he would work hard to make their ring visible to as many people as possible.

Lovely and sexy, all over with a deadly allure for him.

The dryness in my throat was becoming more and more unbearable, and water could not quench this thirst.

Lu Xun gets up from his chair and takes two steps forward to reach Ye Yao's wardrobe.

He is now Ye Yao's boyfriend, no longer a suitor.

He's about to start doing bad things again.

He had long wanted to do this again, and he would smell it not only this time, but next time, until the end of time.

So fragrant, Ye Yao's clothes ...... forever smelled deadly fresh to him.

*

Ye Yao is walking back to the hostel.

This class has not yet finished and there is some time before the end of the last class, so there are not many people on the campus paths now.

Ye Yao was supposed to be in class, but he was asked to fill out a scholarship packet. After filling out the packet, he saw that class was about to end in 10 minutes, so he asked Xiao Pang to take a picture of the teacher's PowerPoint presentation and went back to the dormitory.

It's Friday and Lu Xun will be following him tomorrow as he continues to go through the city centre for extra lessons. As his boyfriend, Lu Xun will probably ask to sleep in the same bed with him.

What should he tell Lu Xun then? Should he directly encourage Lu Xun to speak his mind, or should he slowly and quietly guide him?

Ye Yao pondered and returned to the door of the dormitory, which was open a crack, thinking it was because Lu Xun had returned.

Ye Yao walks gingerly to the door, intending to surprise Lu Xun with an open door.

He wondered what Lu Xun was doing right now, but knowing Lu Xun, he was probably sitting with his legs crossed, reading news and information on his mobile phone, or just sitting and staring. There's no studying, no gaming, and only a few things he can do at this time of day.

Lu Xun should be delighted when he suddenly pushes the door in.

"Crunch-"

Ye Yao was the first to see what was going on inside when the door was pushed.

The interior was well lit, his wardrobe door was opened and a figure he knew well stood in front of his opened wardrobe.

The wardrobe door covered half of the man's body and Ye Yao could not see what Lu Xun was doing but could only tell that Lu Xun had probably poked his upper body into his wardrobe.

Hearing a noise at the door, Lu Xun quickly pulls himself out and turns his head, locking eyes with Ye Yao.

Ye Yao was a little surprised.

The reason for his surprise was simply the look on Lu Xun's face.

Rarely would he have seen such ...... an indescribable expression on Lu Xun's face.

It's not quite panic, it's not quite shock, it's like a confluence of emotions that have come together to create a superficially expressionless Lu Xun.

Ye Yao queried, "What are you doing?"

Ye Yao watches as Lu Xun slowly closes his wardrobe.

"I've got nothing to do, I've finished packing my own wardrobe and I've come to help you pack your clothes as well." Lu Xun said.

Ye Yao was a bit touched: "I don't have anything to tidy up here, I tidy it up every time I put my clothes away."

"Yeah." Lu Xun came over and gently put his arm around Ye Yao's shoulders, "Why are you back so early today, tomorrow's the weekend, let's go out for dinner tonight?"

"OK." Ye Yao agreed.

Then he was grabbed by Lu Xun's shoulders and led out. Ye Yao remembered something and broke Lu Xun's grip: "Wait, I have something to do, give me five minutes."

Lu Xun's voice tightened slightly: "To go to the toilet?"

"No." Ye Yao shook his head, grabbed his backpack, which sat in the corner of his desk, and walked to his closet.

"Now that it's hot, there's still only a few spring and autumn outfits sitting over at the tutorial, so I'll bring a few summer outfits over in case they don't fit ......"

Ye Yao's voice came to an abrupt halt.

He keeps his clothes neatly packed, so once one spot is messed up, it's obvious.

And now, with the vast majority of his clothes still neat and tidy, there was a small area of chaos.

It is still in the innermost part of the wardrobe, a place where you would never accidentally touch it.

......

Ye Yao props herself up in the wardrobe with one hand and temporarily turns herself into an ostrich that just buries its head in the sand when things go wrong.

It's hard for Ye Yao to say what he is feeling right now.

Not so long ago, he would have been upset by Lu Xun's various actions that did not match his previous image, but he finally chose to give Lu Xun the benefit of the doubt, believing that Lu Xun was just too fond of him to really do anything bad to him.

The response he receives from Lu Xun is gradually dispelling his unease.

But now, a different side of Lu Xun is showing up again, giving him another shock.

What about .......

The other side of Lu Xun is wild, can he really handle it?

And getting his clothes like that, he even kind of ...... wanted to go after Lu Xun and beat him up.