Chapter 29 - Ye Yao is distancing himself from him

Start from the beginning

Before, there were weekends, and it was painful to stay up from Monday to Friday, but not unbearable. But now Ye Yao is busy even on weekends.

When this semester is over, will there be less classes next semester?

There really should be a camera on this guy so he can see him every second of the day. Or maybe just tie the person up and strap them to him so they can be touched as soon as they reach out.

He should probably buy Ye Yao a smart bracelet so that whenever he misses Ye Yao, he can connect to the data on the smart bracelet and see Ye Yao's heartbeat.

Lu Xun thought so and did so, ordering two sports bracelets directly from the shopping platform.

*

The smartband arrived on Friday. Lu Xun collected the delivery after a day of classes and told Ye Yao on WeChat that he had a gift for him with a happy heart.

Ye Yao: [What's the gift?

Lu Xun sold the story without saying it directly: [You don't have any other plans tonight, do you, let's go out to eat? I'll send you the stuff then.

Ye Yao did not reply immediately, but sent a line after a while: [Are you still in the dorm? I want to talk to you about something.

Is there something you can't talk about on WeChat or when you go out to eat that you need to talk to him about when he gets back to the hostel?

Lu Xun thinks for a few moments and his face begins to sink.

He didn't think it could be anything good.

Another message popped up on his phone, sent by Wen Ke from the same dormitory.

[Brother Lu ...... Me and Fatty were in the dormitory and saw Ye Yao packing clothes, are you guys planning to move out?

Then why didn't Ye Yao help Lu Xun with his clothes?

Wen Ke's doubts were not asked outright, but Lu Xun's face had darkened to a frightening shade when he saw this and clenched his phone.

Ye Yao had never mentioned to him before that he was moving out.

So that's what we're going to talk to him about later?

Lu Xun accelerated his pace towards the dormitory, while trying to think of the good things in his mind.

He had secretly prepared gifts for Ye Yao, and perhaps Ye Yao had also quietly prepared gifts for him at the same time, and rented a house outside to live with him.

The rented house has a large double bed and he can sleep with Ye Yao in his arms every day, just as he did before.

Lu Xun's face finally looked better as he imagined in his mind all the things that would happen when they moved out. When he reached the dormitory building, he took a big leap and rushed up.

Lu Xun arrives at the door of the hostel.

Lu Xun pushes in the door to meet Ye Yao, who is packing his things.

Ye Yao looks back at Lu Xun when he hears the noise, drops his things and helps Lu Xun with the delivery and the book he is holding, then goes to pack his own clothes.

Lu Xun took a few breaths and controlled himself to ask in a normal voice, " Is Brother Ye packing his clothes for a business trip?"

"It's okay to say that." Ye Yao smiled, "Aren't I going to be a tutor for the weekend? It's too far from the school, so that family prepared a room for me nearby so I could stay there for the weekend and save me from having to go back and forth."