Chapter 9 - Lu Xun Gay Pretending To Be Straight!

Start from the beginning

Jiang Tang froze and looked up at Ye Yao's face.

The autumn breeze blew across the tall, thin figure of the young man, his hair fluttering in front of his forehead, his beautiful eyes hidden by his hair. It is impossible to imagine what kind of person could not fall in love with these eyes when they are gazing at someone.

When Jiang Tang hesitated to move, Ye Yao was a little confused and handed his jacket again.

Jiang Tang snapped back to her senses, she realized what was going on and laughed, waving her hands, "No, you don't think I'm wearing trousers, I am, and I'm wearing a thick pair, padded and thicker."

Jiang Tang bent down and gave a tug at his leg to prove he really wasn't a bare-legged fool in the autumn, "A bare-legged godsend! Is it really that natural?"

Ye Yao: "......"

Jiang Tang's eyes bent with laughter, feeling that he had some kind of evidence.

The fact that you can't tell if you're wearing a bare-legged goddess is not the same as the fact that you can't tell if a girl is wearing makeup, but you can tell by the colour of your lipstick.

This also means that Ye Yao is a straight man!

*

Two cups of hot milk tea were placed on the table and Jiang Tang, probably realising that he couldn't get anything out of this dizzy state, simply stated his intentions.

"...... Are Lu Xun and I a pair?" Ye Yao lowered his eyes, stirred the taro paste in his milk tea with his straw and smiled helplessly, "No, we are friends, don't get me wrong."

Jiang Tang gives a delighted smile.

she then guessed it was simply a friend!

There is just one more problem.

Jiang Tang began to stammer, "So do you ...... like girls then?"

Ye Yao avoided the question and simply spoke up and refused, "Sorry, I have no intention of talking about ......"

Before the words could be finished, an arm suddenly wrapped around his shoulders from behind, while Jiang Tang, sitting opposite him, stared round.

The hand that was wrapped around him was so strong that it was almost pulling him into his arms. Ye Yao already had a premonition, and when he looked up, he ran straight into Lu Xun's dark eyes.

Lu Xun's thin lips are pursed. When he smiles, he is fine, but when he doesn't smile, his handsome face is so impersonal and cold that he can easily scare people into weakness.

Ye Yao knew right away that Lu Xun was in a terrible mood.

But the fierce looking Lu Xun didn't curse or fight, his chest rose and fell a few times with a dark face, and he gave Ye Yao a forced smile, "What a coincidence, you're here too, I wanted to come and buy a cup of milk tea and bring it back to you."

It's a coincidence that half an hour ago they were lying in the same bed, and half an hour later they were both in this creamery, wearing identical coats.

Ye Yao didn't break Lu Xun's lie and moved in, whereupon Lu Xun nonchalantly took a seat next to him and pretended to have just noticed that there was someone else across the room: "Who is this?"

"A schoolmate who asked me for something." Ye Yao said.

"Schoolmate?" Lu Xun's dark eyes stared up at the person across from his and curled his lips into a smile, "Hello."

Jiang Tang had goose bumps on her body, this man was clearly saying polite words of greeting, but he made her feel scared, as if he was going to rush over and finish her off in the next second.

Jiang Tang's sense of survival made her put up a quick smile, "Hello hello, what would you like to drink, Senior Lu? I'll treat you."

"No need." Lu Xun refused.

Jiang Tang didn't expect a one-off invitation and was about to say more when Lu Xun took the cup of milk tea belonging to Ye Yao and took a sip.

Ye Yao, a rather highbrow-looking person, sat unmoving, with no sign of surprise on his face, just calmly letting Lu Xun drink his milk tea.

Lu Xun took a sip and drank it slowly before looking back at Jiang Tang and saying clearly, word for word, "I'll drink with him, no need to split it into two glasses."

Jiang Tang stares at his own milk tea and then at Ye Yao's cup of milk tea.

Does this mean that they are both in it together and she is an outsider?

The two people sitting side by side across from each other, drinking the same cup of milk tea and wearing the same jacket, how do they look together?

Jiang Tang has been around for so many years and has knocked over countless CPs, so he can be quite sensitive to certain aspects.

Now, for example, she feels that Lu Xun's actions are circling the drain.

This domineering possessiveness and angry jealousy burned into her head in just one sentence.

Across the table Lu Xun moved his hand holding the milk tea and pressed the back of his hand against the back of Ye Yao's hand on the table and spoke again, "Why are your hands so cold?"

"It's okay," Ye Yao said, "it's your temperature that's too high."

"Then I'll warm you up." Lu Xun said.

Jiang Tang watched in awe as Lu Xun took Ye Yao's hand. Ye Yao probably felt that this was inappropriate and pushed back a little, but was unable to push past Lu Xun, so he took his hand off the table and put it under the table so that no one else would see their contact again.

Jiang Tang, now very suspicious that Lu Xun was deliberately showing her affection, swallowed hard and had a bold idea.

Ye Yao is a straight man, what about Lu Xun?

Jiang Tang thought about it and risked his life to continue asking, "Senior Ye, you haven't answered me yet, do you like girls?"

As soon as this question appeared, Lu Xun's face, which had begun to improve, sank and he looked like a tyrannical dragon about to start breathing fire.

Ye Yao looked calm: "I'm sorry, but I'm not planning to fall in love at university because of my studies and career."

So in the twinkling of an eye, the angry tyrant was pacified and his face turned from gloom to sunshine.

Lu Xun coldly answered, "There's no need for freshmen to always think about relationships, you're here to go to school, not to get married."

Jiang Tang clenched his fist to not reveal his inner thoughts, "...... serve my country, I get it."

Oh no, she seems to have found out some big secret!

Ye Yao is a straight man, Lu Xun, who is gay and pretending to be straight, or simply in a deep closet, is trying to bend Ye Yao little by little!

Does Lu Xun's mother know about this? No, she had to find out if the Lu Xun family thought that Lu Xun had been bent by Ye Yao and blamed Ye Yao.

Heh, Lu Xun, with his big eyebrows, is not a straight man!

Jiang Tang said a hasty farewell, and halfway down the road she looked back.

Lu Xun is talking to Ye Yao, who is probably still angry about his unexpected outing today, but does his best to hide his harsh negative feelings when he looks at Ye Yao.

That look ...... is peculiar.

It is like the evil dragon looking at its own treasure, a treasure that it regards as its life, absolutely indispensable and cannot be snatched by others.