Chapter 33

Your Pov:

The outdoor train station. Students are walking around, getting in the train.

"Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." He Hagrid says to everyone.

Harry hands Hedwig to a train man and I hand shadow to him too, and we walk to an open door of the train with Hermione. Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione gets in the train.

"Come on, Harry and Y/n/n." She smiles.
"One minute." We walk over to Hagrid "Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye, didja?" He smiles. Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to us. "This is for you." He smile.

We open the album and see pictures, moving, of us as babies with our parents. They are all smiling and waving. Harry and I smile. "Thanks, Hagrid." We say Shaking Hagrid's hand, then hugging him tightly.

"Oh. Go on...on with you." He smiles. Harry and I let go. "Oh, listen, Harry, if that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his."
"But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that." We chuckle. "I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Eh? Off you go." He smiles.

Harry and I walk away, back to the train door where Hermione and Ron are waiting.
"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione says.

"We're not going home. Not really." We smile.

The train whistles and we climb aboard. As the train starts to leave and Harry and I wave out the window to Hagrid, who waves back and then waves more to other students.

Our life is about to get crazy isn't?