Chapter 32

Your Pov:

In the hospital wing the next day, I woke up to see george and Fred and Harry asleep next to me. I look to see my arm bandaged. Harry awakens, puts on his glasses, and sits up. There are cards and candy all over. Dumbledore approaches us.

"Good afternoon, Harry and Y/n. Ah. Tokens from your admirers?" "Admirers?" I ask. "What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows." He chuckles. We both smile.

Ah, I see your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs." He says looking at the opened package. "Ron was here Is he all right? What about Hermione?" We ask. "Fine. They're both just fine." Dumbledore says "But, what happened to the Stone?" We ask. "Relax, dear children. The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around." He says. "But Flamel, he'll die, won't he?" Harry asks. Dumbledore sits on the bed. "He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die." He says.  Does that mean, with the Stone gone, I mean, that Voldemort can never come back?" I ask.

"Ah, I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Harry, Y/n do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?" He asks. Harry and I shake our heads. "It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you, and that kind of act leaves a mark." He tells us. Harry and I go to touch our scars. "No, no, this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin. Love, Harry, love." He says as he Pats our heads gently and stands up. 

"Ah. Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavored one, and since then I have lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee... Mm. Alas. Earwax." He chuckles.