Chapter 3

Your Pov:

At the London Zoo. We were at the reptile house, looking at a large Boa constructor.

"Make it move." Dudly whines. Uncle Vernon taps the glass of the cage, in hopes I would make the snake move. "Move!" Uncle Vernon says. Dudley taps the glass much harder, and Uncle Vernon nervously winces. "MOVE!" He screams. "He's asleep!" I yell. "He's boring." He growls. Dudley and Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia head over to another enclosure.

Harry and I are left with the snake. "Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces in on you." I chuckle. The snake looks up and blinks at us. "Can you...hear us?" Harry asks. The snake nods. "It's just...we've never talked to a snake before. Do you...I mean...do you talk to people often?" Harry and I say. The snake shakes its head.

"You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there, do you miss your family?" I ask. The snake turns its head in the direction of a sign which says, Bred in Captivity. "I see. That's us as well. We never knew our parents, either." Harry frowns.

Seeing as the snake is now awake Dudley came running over. He comes over to the glass, knocking Harry and I to the floor.

"Mummy, dad, come here! You won't believe what the snake is doing!" He yells.

We looked at eachother and Harry looked at the glass glass it disappeared! I smirked and looked at Dudley and a force pushed him in! Dudley falls into the snake enclosure, sputtering in a pool of water.

Harry and I snicker at what we saw. The snake gets out of the exhibit, stopping in front of us.

"Thanks." The snake says. "Any time." We chuckle. The snake slivers off to the exit. There is a lot of screaming as the snake heads for freedom. Dudley gets up to get out, but the glass is now back over the enclosure.

Seeing that he is now trapped, he pounds the glass in panic. Harry and I grin and snicker, Uncle Vernon notices this and glares down at u. Harry and my grin disappear, knowing that we are in trouble with Uncle Vernon.