Chapter 9

Your Pov:

Outside back in Diagon Alley, Harry and I and Hagrid are walking through the street. Harry and I have bought most of our equipment, and we are reading our lists.

"We still need...a wand." We say together. "A wand? Well, you'll want Ollivanders." he points to the store "No place better. Run along there, but wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. Won't be long." He chuckles.

Harry and I go into the store, quietly. We look around. There are shelves of wands in boxes, but no people.

"Hello?" We ask. "Hello?" We ask again.
Then, a nose came from the back, and a man appears on a ladder and looks at Harry and I. The man smiles.

"I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr. Amd Mrs. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands." He chuckles, going into the back and picks up two boxes. "Ah. Here we are." He says, handing us the wand that we're in the boxes. Harry and I hold them, but do nothing. 

"Well, give it a wave." He chuckles. Harry and I are hesitant, but we wave them. This causes most of the boxes to come flying out and crashing down. Harry and I jumped and hurriedly put the wands back on the counter. "Apparently not." The man says.

He two more wands from a boxes. "Perhaps this." He smiles, handing them to us. Harry and I wave at a vase, which shatters, startling Harry. But not me. "No, no, definitely not!" The man says. "No matter..." He says walking back. He gets two more wands from the same box, but stops and becomes thoughtful. "I wonder." He whispers.

 He hands the wands to us. No sooner after we touched it, Harry and I suddenly glow under it, blowing our hair up and several of the paperwork in the background. The man looked a bit surprised and deep in thought.

"Curious, very curious." He says, examining the wands he gave to us. "What's curious?" We ask. "I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. And Mrs. Potter. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wands gave two other feathers, just two. It is curious that you both should be destined for these wands when its brother gave you two those scars. He says pointing to the lighting bolt scar on mine and Harry's forehead. "And who owned...that wand?" We ask. "Oh, we do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Mrs. Potter. It's not always clear why, but I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you two. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things...terrible, yes, but great." He says. He hands us back our wands.

I then hear a knock on the window. "Y/n, Harry! Happy birthday!" He smiles. He has Has a snowy owl in one cage, and a beautiful tiger owl in the other which hoots.