Chapter 17

Your Pov:

In the great hall, around midday. Me and every other students are all doing their homework. Seamus is trying a spell on a cup. "Eye of rabbit, harp string hum. Turn this water, into rum." He Looks in cup and shakes head. "Eye of rabbit, harp string hum..." "What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?" Harry asks. "Turn it into rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday, before-" I was cut off when a mighty flash occurs. We now see that the cup has exploded and Seamus is left charred. Several students laugh at this as Hermione fans away the smoke with her hand. Suddenly, a flock of owls start coming into the hall from the rafters above.

"Ah. Mail's here!" Ron smiles. The owls soar by, dropping parcels to students. Harry and I get nothing. I see the newspaper Ron has put down. "Can I borrow this?" I ask. Ron nods. "Thanks." I smile.

Neville was unwrapping a gift. It is a clear glass ball with a gold banner around it.
"Hey, look! Neville's got a Remembrall!" Dean says. "I've read about those. When the smoke turns red, it means you've forgotten something." Hermione says. The smoke turned red. "The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten." Neville says. "Hey, guys, somebody broke into Gringotts, listen. Believed to be the work of dark witches or wizards unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist that nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713, had in fact been emptied earlier that same day." I say "That's odd. That's the vault You and I and Hagrid went to." Harry says.