Chapter 6

Your Pov:

It was a stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Harry and I have moved there, due to the chaos with the letters. Everyone is sleeping, with Harry and I on the cold, dirt floor and Dudley sleeping on a sofa. Harry has drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy Birthday Harry and Y/n. Harry looks at Dudley's watch, which beeps 12:00am

"Make a wish, Y/n and Harry." We blow the 'candles' on the drawn birthday cake.

Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. Harry and I jump. The door thumps again and Dudley and Harry and I jump up and back away. Harry hides behind a wall, and Dudley cowers on a windowsill. And I just stand behind the couch. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon appear, with Uncle Vernon holding a double barrel gun.

"Who's there?" He whimpers.

The door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears. As he comes into the clear lighting.

"Sorry 'about that." The tall large man says, as hee puts the door back up. Uncle Vernon who is still aiming his gun at him, "I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking an entering!" Uncle Vernon yells.

As Petunia quietly gasps in fear, the man grabs the gun and bends it upwards.

"Dry up, Dursley, you great prune." He growls. The gun fires upwards, blasting a hole in the ceiling, causing the two to shriek in fear. The man notices Dudley, and I. "Boy, I haven't seen you both since you was  babies, Harry, and Y/n. But Harry you're a bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle!" He chuckles.

Dudly stutters while trying to speak. "Spit it out Dudly!" I yell. "I-I-I'm I'm not Harry." He stutters.

Harry reveals himself. "I-I am." He stutters. "Oh, well, of course you are! Got something for ya both. 'Afraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh. Baked it myself. Words and all. Heh." He smiles.

Harry and I opened the cake box, which reads "Happee Birdae Harry and Y/n" in green frosting.

"Thank you!" We both smile. "It's not every day that your young man and women turns eleven, now is it aye?" He chuckles.

The man sits down on the sofa, takes out an umbrella and points it at the empty fire. Two sparks fly out and the fire starts. And everyone gasps.

We put the cake down. "Excuse me, but who are you?"We ask. "Rubus Hagrid, keeper of keys and grounds at hogwarts. Course, you'll know all about Hogwarts." "Sorry, no." We frown. "No? Blimey, Harry, Y/n didn't you two ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?"

Harry and I looked confused

"Your a wizard Harry. And your a witch Y/n." He chuckles. "W-we're what?" We ask. "A wizard and witch, and thumping good ones." He chuckles. "No, you've made a mistake. We can't be...a-a wizard and witch. We mean, we're just... Harry and Y/n. Just Harry and Y/n." We stutter. "Well, just Harry and Y/n. Did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?" He asks. We thought about it and it hit us. The day at the Zoo!

Dudley whimpers. Hagrid hands us the same letter that has been sent the past while. Harry opens his and I open mine. "I'll read mine. It's should have the same thing just my name." I say.

Harry: Dear, Mrs. Potter. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." I chuckle.

"They'll not be going! We swore when we took them in, we’d put a stop to this rubbish!" Uncle Vernon yells. "You knew? You knew all along and you never told us!?" We yell. "Of course we knew. How could you two not be? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! And then she met that Potter boy, and then she had you two, and I knew you'd be just the same, just as strange, just as ... abnormal. And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up. And we got landed with you two." She growls.

"Blown up!? You told us our parents died in a car crash!" I yell. "A car crash!? A car crash kill Lily and James Potter!? It's an outrage it's a scoundrel!" Hagrid yells.

"They'll not be going!" Uncle Vernon yells. These twins had their name down ever since they was born! He's going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world, and he'll be under the finest headmaster that Hogwarts has ever seen: Albus Dumbledore." Hagrid says.

Harry and I smile hearing Dumbledore's name.

"I will not pay for some crackpot old fool to teach them magic tricks!" Ucle Vernon yells.

Hagrid whips out his umbrella and points it at Vernon, threateningly. "Never, insult Albus Dumbledore, in front of me." He growls.

Hagrid finally sees Dudley eating mine and Harry's cake, and aims his umbrella at his rear. He fires a magic spark at it, causing a grey tail to grow.

"Ahh!" Dudly yelps. The Dursleys shriek in both fright and horror, as they run off out of sight. Harry and I laugh at this, so does Hagrid.]l

"Oh, um, I'd appreciate if you didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to do magic." He chuckles.

He walks out. "Unless you both would like to stay of course." He chuckles. Harry and I grin, we look back at the direction where the Dursleys are gone, and grin again, before grabbing our jackets and join Hagrid on our journey to London.