Chapter 10

Your Pov:

Later we were back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid and Harry and I, are at a long table, eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.

"You all right, Y/n and Harry? You seem very quiet." He asks. "He killed our parents, didn't he? The one who gave us this. You know, Hagrid, we know you do." I say. "First, and understand this, Y/n and Harry, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-" he stutters. "Maybe you can write it down?" Harry and I say. "No I can't spell it." He says. "Okay Voldemort." He whispers. "Voldemort?" Harry and I ask. "Shh." Hagrid says. Harry and I look around to see if anyone heard it.

"It was dark times, kids, dark."

[Flashback] (Hagrid is narrating)

The night at Godric's hollow, consisting off a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize. "Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em." Lily, screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see Voldemort pointing his wand at two infants Y/n and Harry Potter's head. "Nobody...not one. ‘Cept you two."

[End of flashback]

"Us? Voldemort tried to kill...us?" Harry stutters. "Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your foreheads, Y/n Harry. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse...and an evil curse at that." Hagrid says. "And what happened to Vol- you-know-who?" I ask. "Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to carry on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous. That's why everybody knows your name. You're the Twins who lived." He says.

Harry looks at me and I look back at him. And smiled.