Chapter 19

Your Pov:

We were all walking up a staircase in the Grand Staircase tower. A railing pulls in, Hermione looks, but continues walking.

"I'm telling you two, it's spooky. She knows more about you both than you do. "Who doesn't we say. The staircase shudders and begins to move. The three grab the railings.
"Ahh!" Ron yells. Hermione gasps. "What's happening?" Harry asks. "The staircase changes remember." I say. The stairs stops. "C'mon let's get off." Hermione says. "Before the staircase moves again." Ron growls.

We all open a door and walk into a spooky, dark and deserted corridor. "Does anyone feel like...we shouldn't be here?" I say. "We're not supposed to be here, this is the 3rd floor corridor, its forbidden." Hermione says.

Suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support. At that moment, Filch's cat, Mrs. Norris, comes running in and meows. The group jumps.

"Let's go." Harry says. We turn around and we saw Mrs. Norris and she started meowing "It's Filch's cat!" Ron yells. "No really?" I say.

We all run through the corridor, flames are lit up on the stone supports, one by one, as we run past. We get to the end of the corridor, to a door.

"Quick! Let’s hide though that door!" Harry says. Harry grabs the handle, but it's locked. "It's locked!" Harry says. "That's it were done For!" Ron yells. "Oh, move over!" Hermione yells. She pulls out her wand, aiming it at the lock "Alohomora." The door's lock lifts up magically and it opens. "Get in." We bustle in.

"Anyone here, my sweet?" We hear filch say. "Come on." He says. They leave the corridor. Ron and Hermione turn to stand with Harry and I. "The door is locked." Ron says. "It was locked." Hermione says. "And for good reason too." Harry and I say with fear. There is a massively huge three headed dog sleeping in front of us. The dog begins to wake. It growls, yawns, and growls more...noticing the intruders.
"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" We scream.

"We ran out of the room and struggled to shut the door, we ran out the corridor and and ran back to the common room.

"What do they think they're doing?? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school." Ron yells. "You three don't use your eyes do you, didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione pants. "I wasn't looking at its feet I was a bit preoccupied with its head, or Mayne you didn't notice. There was three!" Ron yells. "It's guarding something?" Hermione says. "Guarding something?" Harry and I ask. "That's right. Now, if you two don't mind, Y/n and I are going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed... or worse, expelled!" She says. "Night guys." I say. We turn and leave shutting the door to our dormitory.

Last thing I heard Ron say was "She needs to sort out her priorities."