Chapter 20

Your Pov:

Outside in the courtyard, day time. Oliver, Harry and I are carrying a trunk. We put it down.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each time has eight players, 3 chasers, 3 beaters, that's what you are Y/n, 1 keeper and a seeker. That's you Harry. There are three kinds of balls. He picks up a red one This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops. He Points to the hoops in the Quidditch pitch in the distance. The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. He throws ball to Harry. With me so far?" He asks.

"We think so. But what Is that?" We ask. "You better take this." He hands me a small bat. He bends down and releases one ball. With an angry growl, it flies off into the air. The three of us watch it. "Careful now, it's comin' back." He says The ball comes whizzing down, and I crack at it with the bat. The ball soars off through a statue, surprisingly without damaging it. "Eh, not bad, Potter, you make a fair beater... Uh-oh." The ball zooms down, and Oliver grabs it, wriggling to get it back in the box. He succeeds and is out of breath.  "Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are the seeker, and the only thing I want you to worry about is this... the Golden Snitch." he hands Harry a walnut sized golden ball. "I like this ball." Harry Smiles. "Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see." He says. "What do I do with it?" Harry asks. "You catch it... before the other team's seeker. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, Potter, and we win." He says.

The ball flutters out two delicate wings and jumps into the air. Harry keeps an eye on it.  I also was able to, but wood wasn't. "Whoa." Harry says.

We were In Professor Flitwick's class. Filtwick is very short, and is standing on a bunch of books to make up for his stature and to see his class.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?"  He asks. Hermione raises hers. "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." He says. "Swish and flick." We all say, waving our wands. "Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." He says.

The class begin to enunciate and doing the movements on their feathers

"Wingardium Levio-saaa. Wingardrium Leviosar!" he waves his wand really fast numerous times. Hermione stops him. "Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosaraaa." She tells him. "You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." He says.

Hermione straightens up and swishes her wand. "Wingardium Leviosa." The feather glows and lifts up. "Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!"

Ron puts his head on his books dejectedly. Seamus begins swishing at his feather. "Wingard Levosa." An almighty explosion flashes. Flitwick gasps, as Ron and Hermione turn to the source of the explosion

"Whooaaa! Ooh."

We see that Seamus is charred again with his feather, now smoldering to ashes.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." I chuckle.

Neville, Harry, Ron Seamus and I are walking through a courtyard with other students all around.

Ron was mimicking Hermione "It's Levioooosa, not Leviosaaaar." he went back to his normal voice. "She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" He yells.

Hermione rushes past Ron, hugging her books and sniffling in tears. "I think she heard you." Harry says. Hermione disappears into the crowd, deeply hurt by Ron's words. I wanted to punch Ron for hurting my friends feelings but held it back.