Chapter 4

Your Pov:

We got back to the houses and Aunt Petunia was assuring a distressed Dudley, "It's all right, sweetheart. It's all right." She says. They walk in the living room. But Harry and I and Uncle Vernon enter. Uncle Vernon slams the door and shoves Harry and I against a wall, taking our hair. "Ow!" I cry. "What happened?!" He yells. "We swear we don't know!" Harry yells. "One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!" I yell. Uncle Vernon scoffs at this, and shoves Harry and I in the cupboard under the stairs and slams the door. "There's no such thing as magic!" He yells. He blackens out the vent on the door.

[Next Day]

Harry and I  leaves the living room area into the hallway and we pick up some letters, two of which had our names on it with our address of where we slept.

Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Harry and I walk in with the mail and handed it to Uncle Vernon, then we walked to our seats with our letters.

Uncle Vernon read one of the postcards. "Oh, Marge is ill! Ate a funny whelk." He says.

Dudley suddenly grabbed mine and Harry's letter and ran to give it to Uncle Vernon.

"Dad! Look! Harry and Y/n got a letter!" He screams. "Hey, give it back! Those are ours!" "Yours? Who'd be writing to you both?" He laughs.

They all gather to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter. They look up and Harry and I gulp.

Much later, another owl flies by with a letter and drops it off. Inside, Vernon grabs a handful of letters and rips them up. In the closet, I hear a whirring noise. Harry and I look out at Vernon drilling wood over the letterbox opening.

"No more mail through this letterbox." He cackles.

Harry and I quietly closes the cupboard door.

[The next day]

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia are outside the door. Uncle Vernon is about to head off to work. Petunia kisses his cheek. Making Harry and I gag.

"Have a lovely day at the office, dear." We hear her say.

She stops, looks and sees a bunch of owls. "Shoo! Go on!" He yells.

She notices something and pats Uncle Vernon on the shoulder to get his attention, and what they see is more letters addressed to us.

Much later, Uncle Vernon is tossing letters into the fireplace. Harry and I come around the corner. Vernon grins evilly and tosses more in.