Chapter 24

Your Pov:

Late at night. A lantern and hand appear, but nothing else. The ensemble walk through the dark library and into the Restricted Section. I put the lamp down, and remove the cloak, revealing Harry and I who search the bookshelves.

"Famous fire eaters...15th Century Fiends...Flamel...Nicholas Flamel...where are you?" We say looking for the book.

Harry picks up a book and opens it. A man's face appears from between the pages, which screams madly and loudly. Harry immediately slams the book shuts and puts it back. "Don't make any noise!" I whisper yell.

"Who's there?!" We hear filch yell. I whip around, and quickly grab my cloak, causing the lamp to fall and shatter. I cover us up with the cloak. "I know you're in there. You can't hide." Filch grumbles. I filch creep around. "Who is it? Show yourself!" He says.

Harry and I run from the room, breathing heavily. We exit into the hall, where Mrs. Norris, who meows and begins to follow us. Harry and I run around a corner, just as Snape and Quirrell appear. Snape pushes Quirrell into the wall.

"Severus...I-I thought...We'll have another chat soon...when you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie." Snape growls. I gulp as sanoe turns and goes to reach for the cloak. We quickly back away.

Filch arrives, carrying the broken lantern We dropped. "Oh, Professors. I found this, in the Restricted Section. It's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed." He smirks.

Upon hearing this, Snape and Quirrell dart off

We open a door, and close it. On the other side, there is a vast, empty room that has a large mirror in the center. Harry and I walk over to the mirror. In the reflection, we both saw two people appear.

"Mum?" Harry asks. The lady nods and smiles. "Dad?" I ask. The man nods and smiles. Harry and I reach out to touch them, but we only get the mirror. Then, our mum puts her hand on Harry's shoulder. And our dad puts his hand on my shoulder. We put our hands on our shoulders. Trying to see if trying to feel them there.

Back in the boy's dormitory in Gryffindor tower, Harry and I come whipping in, invisible.

"Ron! You've really got to see this! Ron! You've got to see this!" Harry yells. I pull back covers. Ron wakes up. "Ron, Ron, come on. Get out of bed!There's something you've got to see. Now, come on!" I say.

We got Back in the room. Harry, Ron and I got in the room and Harry and I run to the mirror.

"Come on. Come. Come look, it's our parents!" Harry yells. yell. "Look in properly. Go on. Stand there. There. You see them, don't you? Thats our dad-" "That's me! Only, I'm head boy...and I'm holding the Quidditch cup! And bloody hell, I'm Quidditch Captain too! I look good. Y/n, Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?" Ron asks. "How can it? Both of our parents are dead." We smile sadly.