𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔

Start from the beginning

Ares has changed, he's much more attractive, although I didn't even think it was possible. That beard and that short grin when he spoke. I don't want to start with his voice. It is dark. Fucking hot.

"Come on, love, undress for me." He ran his fingers down my neck. Instant goosebumps formed all over my body. My clitoris is swelling. I can't wait anymore.

I grabbed my pants and pulled them loose over my legs, next, I did the same with my sweater where I was sitting only with my bra and my matched black underwear on as Ares was naked in front of me.

"You're really a pain in my ass." He looked at me from top to bottom, still in my underwear and bra. "I have you for that." he smiles and comes down to me and kisses me. I sat on the couch while his hands went to my back and undid my bra.

He continued his kisses down to suck on my shoulder bone. As before, he kissed me everywhere. I lean back. It moves further down to my breasts.

My bra is on the floor, his lips around my left nipple as he bites it lightly, softening it with his tongue. When he was done with my breasts, he moved on to my stomach and abdomen where he took the base of my panties and pulled them down my legs with elegance as he kissed, my legs up to be back at my stomach.

Like nine years ago, he looks at my scar, which was slowly becoming hard to see. "It's faded." I nodded slightly. He places a kiss on it, goes to my thighs, and kisses the inside.

He lay my legs on his shoulders as he sucked on my clitoris. A feeling of pleasure and relief at the same time rises in me like fireworks.

Ares holds my thigh on his shoulder with his hands, the rings, and bracelet details, but veins can also be seen because he grips them tightly.

My head falls back, a loud moan escapes as I put my hands in his hair. I bit my bottom lip, flexing my pelvis as he lets out a growl.

"Fuck." He licks me and looks again. While he then puts my clitoris in his mouth and moves his tongue intensively. I don't know if it's because I've hardly had sex in the last few years or because Ares has had so much over the years that he's better than the years before, but the fact is that it feels divine.

Ares's other hand wanders up to my stomach to my right breast, which he grabs with his hand and squeezes. "Oh, my god." I slide slightly off the couch to give him more space, while I'm the wreck that can't stop moaning at the whole feeling.

I look down briefly when I see Ares looking at me, and then close his eyes again to give his full attention to eating me. My eyes close. It's so good I don't even know if I'm still in my living room. I moan as my walls crack and I come.

I watched Ares get up and kiss me. He brought my leg down off his shoulder but still held it. I turned to lie on the couch, and he was on top of me.

"How could I forget how you taste like," he said before placing his lips on mine. My hands went to his back, which I scratched lightly and moaned into the kiss. I can always hear him like that, it's like a sound I don't want to forget, never again.

I put my hand between us and wrapped my hand around him. I moved my hand in a small movement, and Ares parted from my lips and moaned loudly. He can be as loud as he wants, I live a mile away from my neighbors and don't have any other people I live with.

"Aurora." Hearing my name from him makes me so crazy. "Say it." I kissed his chest. "I want to hear it from your mouth."

"Please Aurora." "You know how to make me happy." we turned around. I order him to go to the corner. I then sat on top of him, where we both moaned. It brings back memories of the gala, but this is a bad memory of ours, I want to renew it with this day. The day Ares and I saw each other again and loved each other more than we ever did as teenagers and in college.