𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔

Start from the beginning

I got in and drove away. I was so tired for the whole day. Standing on my feet from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. is more exhausting than I thought. But for some reason, San Francisco is still awake.

Cars drive everywhere, and traffic jams are still there. Something like that just gives me a fucking seizure. So I turned on some music to keep myself awake a bit when it was interrupted by a phone call.

"What's up Bird? How's work going?" "I have a huge operation tomorrow!" I told Mason. "And you? How is the musician? I don't see any posters for your concert yet," I heard him laugh.

"These are coming soon, I promise. And the album will be ready soon too." Mason's actually putting out a solo album is really awesome, even more, impressive is that he convinced Sook to do it instead of becoming a lawyer like Zeth is.

"How are Zeth and Yelena? I heard that the boy is born." I drove into my street. "Yes, wait." I was redirected, and suddenly I hear Zeth's voice, which has gotten darker since the last time. "Hey, Aurora."

"Hey, how are you and Yelena?" "It's fantastic, he's finally born." I smiled and stayed in my garage.

"What's his name?" "Yong. Yong Lee the ll." my eyes widen, "After your father." I grabbed my bag and keys and got out of the car. "It was Mason's idea, although I had to convince Yelena again about the ll one." I laughed, unlocked my door, and walked in.

"It is a great idea... THE CHILD WAS INSIDE ME, YOU DUMB ASS." Mason spoke first and then Yelena. "Okay, I have to hang up or else this will end up in a fight." "Okay, call me again, or I'll come to New York." "That would be great...AURORA PLEASE COME THESE GUYS KILL ME," scream Yelena again.

"I'll do what I can, I promise. Bye." Zeth hung up the call and I took off my shoes and put my bag down to go to the kitchen. I went to the sink and ran fresh water into a glass when the light went on. I started and turned around.

Then Ares stood in my living room holding flowers in his hand. I couldn't take my eyes off him. After 9 years. I put the glass down and ran to wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him. Fate.

"It really is you." "Who else is so handsome and was chosen for you years ago?" I ran towards him as he threw the flowers on the table and immediately caught me. "I missed you so much."

He quickly picked me up, my legs laced around his waist. His hands settled on my back and went up and down.

When he kissed me, his three-day beard scratched me slightly, which looked like he had freshly cut it. My hands go through his hair, it didn't feel any different than I remember.

It's crazy that I know exactly how it all felt. His efforts, his closeness, his lust that he can't hide in a kiss.

I broke from his lips and kissed his neck. I couldn't get enough. I felt how wet I was without Ares even doing anything.

I pulled my lips from him as I placed them on his neck, and he walked over to my couch. He dropped me off. No words in the world could describe how I feel. I want to let out everything I've had inside me these nine years waiting for him.

I saw Ares on his knees in front of me. He gently placed his lips on mine as he kissed my neck. My hand cupped his face. A slight groan escaped me. "Ares please."

I felt a smile form on his lips. "Beg again." "Ares, please." he immediately grabbed my thigh and pulled me towards him. "Get undressed."

"After nine years and you can't undress me? What a gentleman." He laughed briefly and came closer to me as he looked deep into my eyes. "If I undress you, I'll rip your beautiful clothes off your beautiful body. I can buy you new ones, but if it's a favorite piece of clothing from you, I would take it off." my heart hits the floor.