𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 | 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑤

AURORA Wednesday, 27th July

AURORA
Wednesday, 27th July

When I woke up, I felt someone drawing on my bare back with their finger. I narrowed my eyes and slowly opened them when I saw Ares smile, he was looking at me.

"Good morning." a yawn escaped me as I turned my head to the other side and closed my eyes again. "Quinn and Dylan are at the beach, as are Mason and Zeth," he informed me.

I immediately jumped up. "Have they seen us?" His eyebrow went up. "Yes." "Fuck, no." I was about to get up as he quickly grabbed my waist, and I was lying underneath him. "They knew it already." "How?"

"As if you don't notice that you and I have something, it was just a matter of time." "It wasn't." "You're under me, and you slept next to me all night." I rolled my eyes.

"So what do we do?" "I don't know what you're doing, but I'm going to enjoy my last day in Valencia." Ares came down to me and kissed me. I wasn't in the mood at first, then I put my hands on his cheeks and joined in.

I slowly put my tongue in his mouth as I wrapped my leg around his waist. His one hand held himself up, so he wasn't lying completely on top of me, the other went over my body. Down to my leg and wiser up to his waist.

My hand ran to his back as I ran my nails over it. Ares hissed in the kiss, which turned me on even more. His kiss left my lips and continued to my neck. Then further down to my covered chest and stomach. With his hand, he slightly lifted the fabric and kissed it.

The blanket was on his head when he looked at me. "Relax." I nodded. His fingers rested on the fabric of my pajamas as he pulled them down my legs. I saw Ares under the covers but felt so much more. He spread my legs, angling one as he holds it in his hand and kissed it.

From bottom to top. He came right between my legs and his lips rested on my clit. I exhaled heavily and automatically grabbed the headboard above me. My bride was pacing to get ready for this moment. His fingers kept his mouth company as he placed them on my clit and moved. His mouth went to my slit and licked up once as he went in with his tongue, which was new to me.

I groaned once and gripped the headboard tighter. It was so good, and even better was the thought that it was Ares who was under the covers. Not a John, Micheal, or Link, but Ares.

I liked it more. More than I've ever felt, breathing heavily, I closed my eyes and groaned as he continued to move his tongue. His hand slipped out of the cover under my shirt and grabbed my one breast. His thumb ran over my nipples, causing them to harden. "Ares I..."

"Come then, Aurora." the thought of these pictures, everything, how much he wanted it, made me even hornier. When Ares made his finger even deeper and lick my clitoris even more intensely that it didn't hurt, I came, my legs trembling.

He held my legs apart because I wanted to fold them together while he continued. "Ares." I groaned because he didn't stop. "Please stop." it's like a code word because his mouth was gone. He got up off the covers and stuck his head out.