𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 | 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛

AURORA Tuesday, 26th July

AURORA
Tuesday, 26th July

"It couldn't be better." Quinn and I are just lying on the towels on the beach. "I never thought I'd have a life like this. Spain in Valencia, a house right on the beach where we only have to walk five minutes. Here is almost nobody."

"It's because it's 7 a.m., you had to wake me up." She just laughed and closed her eyes again. I imitated her.

Could not be better. I sunbathed on the beach and relaxed. "Hola lindas {Hello pretty ones}." I opened my eyes and looked up. A guy and his friend were standing next to us. Quinn turned her head to see them too.

"Hola {Hello}," Quinn replied, straightening up. When I did too. "Te vimos desde allí y pensamos que eras muy bonita {we saw you from there and thought you were really pretty}." "oh, gracias, pero tengo novio, pero ella es libre. {oh, thanks, but I have a boyfriend, but she is free}."

It came from Quinn who is the one who learned Spanish in school. I have a bit of understanding, but I am the silent one.

The guy turned away from her and came to me. "Carlos." He held out his hand with a smile as he knelt down, so I could meet his eyes. I took it. "Aurora." I took my hand away and looked at him.

"¿Puedo invitarte a una copa?{can I buy you a drink?}."

"lo siento, no sé español. {sorry, I don't know Spanish}." I looked at the sentence 100 times in the plane to be sure to say it right.

He nodded to me. "Would you like to go have a drink with me?" there was a faint accent, but it was hot, and he was handsome too. His body was toned, with muscles and blond hair that wavy forward, freckles that aren't as visible, and Green eyes. He is sufficient.

Quinn encouraged me to leave. She looked at me expectantly, but even though he was really pretty and hot, I wanted to relax. I really don't feel like it.

"Thank you very much for the offer, but we're only here for a short time and I want to enjoy it." He smiled anyway. He straightens up. "It's fine, maybe we'll see each other. Have a nice vacation." I nodded. "Gracias. {Thank you}." He nodded, then walked away with his friend.

I watched him go as Quinn slapped me on the arm. "Why didn't you say yes?" "I don't want to, I want to collect memories here with you and not in bed with a boy." she rolled her eyes and lay back down.

I imitated her and closed my eyes again.

---

"I'll go get some ice cream, would you like to?" Quinn and Dylan nodded. "I want lemon." I looked from Dylan to Quinn, who was more than enjoying Dylan's massage. "Bring her strawberries." I nodded.

Then I took my wallet and my phone, put my sunglasses on my nose, and walk to the small ice cream parlor.

A lot more people are on the beach now, Quinn and I have been here since 7 a.m, it's already 10 a.m. Dylan said that Zeth and Mason are with the idiot to buy some food. But that was an hour ago.