𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦

Start from the beginning

My hands slid up her thighs to her ass, which she then removed it and held them up. "Fuck, it's so annoying," I said. Her hand goes from my chest to my neck, which she cups with her hands. I've never been touched like this, it's new. "I know right." She smiles.

I nod, lusting and admiration for the new Aurora building in me. "You're so fucking hot." A grin springs to her lips. Her hand travels from my neck to my lip, which she strokes. "I know."

A whole heat envelops me. How can you be so hot and beautiful? I tried to take another step and put my hands on her, but she pushed them away. "Can I touch you?" I just whimpered and ask at the same time.

"I think I don't want to." I'm still shocked at how she behaves. "Please." she took my hand and put it on one of her breasts. "Enjoy it." and I did so. I enjoy the way she treats me and also the way she keeps me within limits. My hand massages her breast as she hisses from the sensation. "Enough" She put my hand back away. I don't understand anything anymore. She's substituted. Not recognizable.

"Aurora, but tell me that you forgive me." "I will forgive you if you finally shut up." I sat down on my elbow. "Will you do it for me?" My heart is beating like crazy against my chest. "Of course"

She grins, "Good boy." I'm full of excitement, I think she sees that too, but I don't know what she's up to. Which excites me even more.

I slide all the way back until I got to the headboard and put my hands on the pillows. It was new for me to be dominated like that, especially when it comes to something like this because Aurora took my tie in her hands. Without warning me, she takes my hand and ties it tightly with the tie to the stranger's bed.

She ties the knot and then sits down in front of me. "I like when you just let me do what I want." I try, but the knot won't budge. "It's pretty fixed," I said amazed. "Good." She leaned towards me, went to my pants, and slowly undressed me. First the belt and then the zipper.

The last thing was the pants, which were lying on the floor in the next moment. "You're not going to leave me here naked?" I ask worriedly. I'm amazed by Aurora. Did I hurt her that much? Did I put her through so much?

I heard her giggle, and then she grabbed my shorts to pull them off me as well. "No." She stayed on me and undress herself in front of me. My breathing gets heavy as I study everything about her. How she unzips the back with one arm and looks at me. The way her sleeves fall off her shoulders to the side.

How she runs her hands over her skin and takes off the dress until she was completely naked. She had no underwear underneath. Just the dress that suits her so damn well.

I wanted to get up and go to her. Touching her, but unfortunately, I was held up by the tie. I close my eyes and say, "Fuck, I can't Aurora." While my eyes are still closed, I feel the mattress sag more.

The next thing I'm bothered about is how gently Aurora runs her fingers over my cock. I squirmed because I couldn't take the pressure, the bonds hold me back and Aurora won't stop. "You're killing me." I wailed.

And she kills me even more at the moment she decides to step away from me and then sit on her knees in front of me and spread her legs. She looks at me the entire time I follow her hand which goes into her small mouth first, licking her fingers, although I don't think she needs it when I look between her thighs.

She pulls her two fingers back out of her mouth, which now shines slightly through the light from the window. As both lay down on her wet pussy, she exhaled a load. Her other hand goes to her breasts and plays with it.

She touches herself in front of me. She forces me to watch her, and I can't think of anything else but to be inside her. Fuck her until all her makeup is smudged and her hair is messed up, but the tie is a lot tighter than I thought.

Even a lot of strength does not bring me out. "Aurora." I groaned. I felt the prickle in my penis, which only gets bigger when I watch Aurora masturbating, but now her hand doesn't move but started to ride her fingers.

She rides herself, which makes me even more out of control. "Please let me finally touch you." but my words were as if they had never arrived in her ears. She slowly increases the pace, movement after movement, until I'm totally beside myself and can no longer assess what I'm feeling.

Moans, excitement, swarm. Everything is a mess, I see her thighs tremble. I watched her breasts move in front of my face as she rode her fingers. She held her pace for a while before finally picking up speed. I was a whining mess at this point. I think I'll only come at the sight, in any case, I can take control over my body again because it's not easy, you can see that with on hard throbbing penis.

I held onto the wooden headboard as I'm slowly seeing Aurora tighten around herself. I can't get away. Every attempt is futile. She paused briefly until she puts her hands on my chest and moved under my shirt, which gives me goosebumps. She opened my mouth with her hand and put her fingers in. I closed my eyes, to imagine what I would do to her if I weren't tied up.

Lay her on the bed and lower my entire mouth between her legs until there is no more free space. Both of us moan. "Suck, my love" She looked at me seriously. She pulls her fingers out and then kisses me

"You're so hot when you actually do what you're told to." I smiled, but my head bursts. She wasn't about to give me the release I wanted, but showed me another position of her pussy, which was so wet, and put her fingers in herself. "Fuck." she continued to move her fingers in and out.

"Holy shit." I sighed, I see her coming. She came back to me and took her fingers that were inside her on my clothes as she kissed me down the neck to my ear. She grabbed my neck and pulled me close. "I lied, I don't forgive you. I said when you leave it's over, and it is now." she stood down from me to the edge, putting on her dress that looked so beautiful on her, even though she just told me.

"Aurora, untie me, and let's talk this out," I said, she ignored me and took out my phone from my pants. She typed something and then laughed. "You're pathetic, my birthday as a password?" she laughs at me which I deserve but still I try to convince her to untie me.

She presses something on the phone and then went back to me, putting the mobile phone on my chest when she came back to my ear. "How does it feel to know that you're only good for sex?" she whispered to me as another voice rang out. "Hello?"

"Hey, Mason. Your best friend I've tied to the bed up is here asking for help." she smiles and in her eyes, I see the hate she feels for me so much until she walks out the door.

"What have you done again?" Mason asks over the phone while I hear how he's walking. "Do you really want to know?" "No."