𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 | 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤

AURORA Saturday, 23rd July~Love in the dark by Adele

AURORA
Saturday, 23rd July
~Love in the dark by Adele

We finally arrive. It was beautiful, everything kept white and beige. Old-fashioned but beautifully modern, Large chandeliers illuminate the dance hall.

Sook really poured her heart and blood into this. The white roses can be seen everywhere. "You really outdid yourself for this gala," I said to Mason and Zeth's mother, who stood in front of the entry.

She looks elegant, and her hair is done in a bun. She took my hand and smiled. "Who doesn't want to have a dream, Gala?" And I actually saw a smile on Sook too.

"I wouldn't think you'd really take up my invitation. It's nice to finally see the girl my boys have been telling me so many good things about." She took my hand.

"About you too, Mrs. Lee. I'm glad to finally meet you." I leaned forward slightly. "Oh dear, call me Sook." her smile brush me one on my lips, "So, you should go. The food is great, try it." She smiled and let me go to go inside my first gala ever.

Zeth came to me and hugged me. "Nice to see you again." I hugged him tightly. We didn't see each other for a month. I took a break and flew to California to drop off some stuff at my dorm, and it was awesome.

"You too." He pulled from me and looked at me. "So blonde is becoming a trend?" said Mason, coming over. His hand was in his pocket when he pulled it out and hugged me too. He gave me a little kiss on the cheek. "I needed a change."

"It looks good." I go through my new blonde hair I got done in California and thanked Zeth. "So, how was it?" "Great. My roommate is very nice."

"And how's it going with the band? Any other new songs?" I nudge Mason and Zeth lightly with my shoulder as I walked between the two brothers into the huge hall. "Actually, yes. We're working on it, but if it works out well, the bars will be a thing of the past and the big stage a success."

I love the goals that Zeth and Mason have, I mean having a band isn't easy, you're starting over. You have to be liked for it to be a success.

"So you convinced your mom not to go to college?" I asked Mason. "Well, it's a hobby and I can study in between annnd we perform today." I smiled but was also happy to get the information from Zeth when I was gone that Ares isn't in the band anymore. For some reason, but I didn't care about it either, and I never asked why.

We walked to one of the tables and sat down as we just started talking. "Aurora!" I heard Quinn squeal as she ran toward me and pulled me in her arms when I stand up. "Wow, you look great." her hand was on the back of my head, holding me close.

Then she pulls away from me and takes my hands to look at my dress. It was a beige dress that had short straps and a plunging neckline, the back was also bare.

It was a kind of body because the fabric that reached down to the floor was light and transparent fabric. "I think Dylan stays history, please be my girlfriend." I laughed.