𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔

AURORA Friday, 6th May

AURORA
Friday, 6th May

I was just studying at home for the third day because the exam will be written in two weeks. Sometimes I'm overdoing the learning, but I want to pass them so badly. I have to pass, I want to get out of here with a good grade.

I don't have the answer for my scholarship and college either. I don't know if I was too good for them to think twice and want to send me to a private college in Europe, or so bad that they think five times about giving me a chance.

It's so mind-wrenching, this whole shit. Mainly because these two answers affect my whole future. If I make it through college without a scholarship, I can't pay the college. But if I get the scholarship but no college accepts me, then I'm screwed because I'm not going anywhere with the scholarship anyway.

I'm just hoping for the best because if I just focus on this thing right now and only think about the negative things, I'm gonna lose my mind.

I have to believe that I can do this, even if it's hard.

Ares:
Open the window.

I saw the message pop up on my display. I turned and saw him standing by the window. It's almost dark. I can't today. I really envy him for his stupid high IQ, he doesn't even have to study really hard.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to continue. I have no time for that. It ends just like every time. Ares is coming in. I'm still learning a bit until I'm lying in bed with him and reading while he kisses me, listens, or plays with my hand.

The second possibility also happens, that we kiss intensely and have sex. One of the two. Learning never happens.

Ares:
What's the fuck was that?

Me:
I can't, I really have to study.

Ares:
You've been studying the whole two days without a break.

Me:
Yes, and today will be the third one, when you're there I can't concentrate.

So please go

Ares:
Either you open the window or I go to the door and ring the bell.

I turned around quickly and saw Ares taking one step at a time to get to the door. I quickly got up and rolled up the window. "Do you know how annoying you are?"

"I knew you would open it." I made room for him and he climbed in. "Hi, the girl who didn't want to let me in." he quickly kissed me on the lips. "The girl didn't let you in, because she had to study, idiot." I broke away from him and walk back to my desk.

He came over to me and closed the English book in front of me. "You've learned enough, love. You'll get shocked. Your brain needs a break." "But I can't do that yet, just one more task." I touched the book as Ares took it away and threw it on my bed.

"No, you don't have to, tomorrow is another day." But I can't. What if that's the task that gives the most points. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. I have to study, otherwise, I won't pass.

"Hey." Ares turned my head toward him as he gently took my chin and knelt down to be on my level.

He wiped the tear away with his thumbs after I turned to him with my whole body. "What if I can't make it? I put too much work into it to fail now. The university and the scholarship haven't answered. If they don't take me, I'll stay here forever, and I'll never get out." I cried although I don't even know why.

I am so stressed and under pressure that crying is the only solution for me. I am frustrated. I don't know what to do. "Love, look at me." My gaze darted up to him. He smiled warmly at me.

His hand rested on my cheek, so I put my head on it. "I can't take anymore." "You're the girl who can do anything, okay. I don't know anyone who's stubborn enough not to remove anything that gets in their way. They don't answer because they're thinking if they can take such a talented, intelligent, hardworking girl like you. And you can do the exam blindly, I would bet for it."

"You talk so shittily, you know that?" I laughed softly. "Made you laugh, though." "I'm laughing at you, not with you." "As long as you are laughing, I don't really care."

I kept looking at him. I leaned forward and kissed him. Of course, Ares doesn't contradict me. He went along. His other hand went from my cheek to my back to push me further.

"Thank you." I broke away. He smiles and kisses me again. I placed my hands on his face and continued kissing him. Ares slowly walked with his hands to my shorts and pulled them down, which I allowed him, I go up a little bit, so he could take it off better.

Before my shorts hit the floor with my underwear, Ares got up and kissed me on the lips before going down with his head and kissing my clit.

I moan. My hands were immediately in his hair as he began to move his tongue. My head fell back. I gasped before slapping my hand over my mouth to keep from being loud.

It is so good. The tension in my back relaxes. I hugged Ares more to me as a moan escaped him. My walls fell apart, I felt the orgasm taking over me. I grabbed Ares's hair so tightly to let go of this moment. "Oh my god." My legs went together slightly, they trembled when Ares held them apart and moved his tongue a little longer.

He got up and kissed me on the lips. His hands went up to my back to my thigh. I held his face to me with my hands.

Then he broke away from me and grinned. "Let's go eat something. Stop studying." I nodded.